Other then winning, the one thing i'd love to see...

is holding the sharks to a nil scoreline.

Besides it never been done before (i believe), it would be a further confidence boost going into the finals.

To do it would require a true semi finals attitude and performance. Even if the score is 30 zip with 5 min to go the attidude should be - ‘we are playing melb, it’s nil all and there is 30 mins left, let’s go forward, kick well and complete our sets’.

Our defense has been awesome over the last weeks but as we aren’t playing any quality teams leading into the finals, holding the sharks to nil should be the challenge they set themselves.

All the top team have done it this year at some stage and we have been so close the last few games but it’s just those couple of moments of poor discipline and concentration that have cost us.

C’mon tigers, get your mind into gear for another great finals charge.

Plus ill be in bali with a sharks supporter, so it’ll be a great way to start the trip.

To play smart for 80 minutes not clocking on for first 30 and then waking up after the opposition gets into striking difference again . If we do that against Brisbane or Melbourne they will make us pay

Great Minds Think Alike!

I too would like to keep an opposition to 0.

Thought we might do it yesterday but C’est la vie.

Would love for Brown to get a thousand tries against his old club as well

Play smart football for 80 minutes. Win and have no new injuries.

Love to see Mitch Brown get more game time.

@Sataris:

Would love for Brown to get a thousand tries against his old club as well

and boot all the goals as well.

As good as Utai was last week in the Centres, would like to see Brown start the game against the Sharks, and go 80 minutes.

A bench of Utai, Woods, BMM, Groat would be imposing - (assuming Gibbs comes right back into the team)

im scared of this super short turnaround this week…. if we win ill be happy

I just watched a replay of the Cowboys/Sharks game and the Sharks played very, very well. We are going to have to be on our game to beat them. Apart from a couple of mistakes from Gallen and Morris in the last 15 mins, the result could have gone the other way.

Need to stop the offloads and put some pressure on their young No 6 (and don’t fall for his right step).

I don’t care how may points the Sharks score……as long as we score one more than them.

I watched the game also and also think this game won’t be easy. The Sharks were not terrible and could have easily knocked off the Cowgirls

…… an all-in brawl at suncorp on sunday arvo !

@smudge:

I just watched a replay of the Cowboys/Sharks game and the Sharks played very, very well. We are going to have to be on our game to beat them. Apart from a couple of mistakes from Gallen and Morris in the last 15 mins, the result could have gone the other way.

Need to stop the offloads and put some pressure on their young No 6 (and don’t fall for his right step).

I don’t care how may points the Sharks score……as long as we score one more than them.

I think it’s just a direct reflection on how bad the Cowboys are actually traveling and not how well Cronulla are going. 2 cents

@Blackpearl:

Before or after pdenny does his nudey run in regards to Bryce not playing last night
Maybe it will cause the all in brawl ……

@Tigertime:

@smudge:

I think it’s just a direct reflection on how bad the Cowboys are actually traveling and not how well Cronulla are going. 2 cents

I hope you’re right TT. Especially if we come up against them in the next month or so. After a couple of “soft” games a grinding, tough game before the finals might do us good

@Blackpearl:

x2

Manly to get knocked out in their first semi appearance, knocked out in more ways than one.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.