10. Mataupu Poching
11. Steve Rapira
12. Matt Robinson
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Darin Kingi
15. Jeremy Latimore
16. Tulson Caird
17. Johnny Aranga

I think Alien mentioned about the fact that BRET having 3 byes and Maggies only 2 byes
Seeing there is only 2 points between both sides now proves the stupidity of that idea
Not that I think Wests can probably beat the Vulcans this weekend and that their for and against would rule them out anyway if that happens

It was a stupid idea but its what they came up with when St George had to withdraw and it was a lucky dip

@smeghead:

It was a stupid idea but its what they came up with when St George had to withdraw and it was a lucky dip

Yeah you think it would’ve been easier just to give the 2 points at the end of the regular season to even it up
Officialdom sometimes :bash :brick: :crazy

2GB have just reported that the Magpies have drawn 16-16 with the Vulcans, mighty effort.

Well done magpies on season 2011. For all the setbacks the black and white did us proud.

Posted using RoarFEED

The magpies did real well. Leo & the boys should feel proud of their efforts. I hope Leo’s efforts are rewarded next year & he gets an opportunity with Wests Tigers. Thanks Leo for your hard work & professionalism.

atleast we avoided the wooden spoon which is a good effort after all the crap we have had to put up with.

@tonyc:

The magpies did real well. Leo & the boys should feel proud of their efforts. I hope Leo’s efforts are rewarded next year & he gets an opportunity with Wests Tigers. Thanks Leo for your hard work & professionalism.

x 2.

if wests and balmain do merge at nsw cup level then leo should be the coach

@happy tiger:

@smeghead:

Yeah you think it would’ve been easier just to give the 2 points at the end of the regular season to even it up
Officialdom sometimes :bash :brick: :crazy

exactly! wests would have made the finals if they did that!

I’m an old Balmain fan but when you lose players the calibre of Rhys Pritchard to Newtown & Andrew Pearn & Nathan Waters to Balmain you can sit back and think how good it would have been if the Magpies still had those players.
By the way it was 16-12 to the Maggies at 1/2 time against a side that will probably feature in the Grand Final, while you can’t begrudge a player moving elsewhere to further their career I’m opposed to Balmain getting the bulk of possible Wests Tigers players.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.