Is BMM hurt ??

Not named in NYC and not named in NRL squad Anyone know anything ?? Bryce has been named in side

Saw BMM on the train from Campbelltown last night, didn’t look hurt.

Standby without naming an extended bench I guess

@Mrs T:

Seriously - couldn’t jag a lift?

@Spartan117:

@Mrs T:

Seriously - couldn’t jag a lift?

Yeah that amazes me in this day and age . Suppose not many would recognize him though .

The Toyota Cup boys do it tough, have often seen them public transporting it to the games. After the Panthers game there was quite a group of them outside Burwood Station waiting for their rides home, all on their best behaviour too, I might add.

I can’t see Gibbs playing this week …couldn’t heal that quick saving him for 1st week finals .

@Mrs T:

The Toyota Cup boys do it tough, have often seen them public transporting it to the games. After the Panthers game there was quite a group of them outside Burwood Station waiting for their rides home, all on their best behaviour too, I might add.

Yeah that does not surprise me overly Mrs T but an NRL player !!!
Can you imagine the media if something happened on the train at that hour
Does this not concern people ?? I think the club should look into this

Yeah he has been named on extended bench in todays SMH, he played probably his best game on monday night for us as well.

@happy tiger:

@Mrs T:

Agreed. Surely the $100 for a cabcharge is better than risking one of your NRL players being involved in an incident leading to injury and/or bad press

@Yossarian:

@happy tiger:

@Mrs T:

Agreed. Surely the $100 for a cabcharge is better than risking one of your NRL players being involved in an incident leading to injury and/or bad press

:master:

This x 1000%

Forget cabcharge, hire a bus and a driver and run them home. Like a schoolrun. Would be a heap cheaper than cabcharge and you know they’re not using the cabcharge to come home from the pub at 3am.

dude he is named in the squad on the tigers page number 18

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

@softlaw:

Forget cabcharge, hire a bus and a driver and run them home. Like a schoolrun. Would be a heap cheaper than cabcharge and you know they’re not using the cabcharge to come home from the pub at 3am.

Well the cabcharge people give the organisation a receipt showing when/where it was used so that couldn’t happen without the club being aware. I’d think by the time the bus dropped the 20th person off home it would be getting a bit late. If the club was THAT worried about the money I’m sure a few blokes could share a cab…

the best players live humble lives because it is this humble life they lead that got them to where they are.
last year BMM was great in semi footy. finally groat is great.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.