Dean Collis

I heard 3 weeks ago that WT were circling around Collis putting the feelers out as to what his plans are.

Cronulla have been silent on whether Collis will be there next year or not.

A bloke who will be moving on from the WT organisation in 2012 told me that you can take it as Gospel that if he is not at the Sharks in 2012, the door is open for him to return to the WT in 2012.

Unless an English offer comes in.

This is all very confusing. BRET and Wests have some good three quarters. WT are yet to sign Brown and Utai. They have signed that Rugby bloke John Grant and Joel Reddy.

So whats doing with Collis ???

I wouldn’t complain if we signed him cause it would be on small coin.

He has all the potential, if he put it all together he could be great

Is this club addicted to buying backs? We don’t need anymore. There’s enough junior backs coming through as well.

Anyway, aside from this - if we don’t resign Brown and/or Utai than I wouldn’t mind Collis. He reminds me a lot of Brown - he is a no fuss footballer who gets his job done. His defence and attack are adequate. He wouldn’t be cost that much either so that’s another positive!

@Balmain Bug:

I heard 3 weeks ago that WT were circling around Collis putting the feelers out as to what his plans are.

Cronulla have been silent on whether Collis will be there next year or not.

A bloke who will be moving on from the WT organisation in 2012 told me that you can take it as Gospel that if he is not at the Sharks in 2012, the door is open for him to return to the WT in 2012.

Unless an English offer comes in.

This is all very confusing. BRET and Wests have some good three quarters. WT are yet to sign Brown and Utai. They have signed that Rugby bloke John Grant and that oxygen thief Joel Reddy.

So whats doing with Collis ???

Bug seeing we haven’t yet signed Utai , Brown or Daniela they would be my priorities way before even thinking of Collis

Brown is signed for next season isn’t he? I think you’ll find he is.

I’d take collis back, still not convinced about our depth at center.

I never understood what exactly went wrong with Collis

He seemed to have all the potential in the world and was going to tear it up in the centres with Lawrence.

Hope he can pull it together because he’s got the ability imo.

if they sign Collis they might aswell bring back John Morris.
Ayshford made more of a development in half a yr then Collis did in 5.

@Luke:

Is this club addicted to buying backs? We don’t need anymore. There’s enough junior backs coming through as well.

Anyway, aside from this - if we don’t resign Brown and/or Utai than I wouldn’t mind Collis. He reminds me a lot of Brown - he is a no fuss footballer who gets his job done. His defence and attack are adequate. He wouldn’t be cost that much either so that’s another positive!

Brown is 10 times the player Collis will ever be

agreed GNR4LIFE, how we havent secured his service is beyond me!

Brown would also cost more then collis given Brown has been a good first grader who at the tigers will be playing off the bench at the best and prob reserve grade while Collis has been mainly a reserve grader - the difference is money and what they are for

Show some loyalty to Brown if he isn’t already signed, the bloke does his best when he gets a run and is a handy goal kicker. Unfortunately Collis just hasn’t reached the potential he displayed in the early days.

prefer to keep Brown

Dean Collis had his days with wests tigers and i didnt see him go that well with us gud luck to him but were fine brown will stay and lets move on 😃😄

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.