Semi Finals Information.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION FOR THE SEMI FINALS -

Some interesting facts -

4TH Vs 5TH Semi will be at the SFS on friday 9th September 2011, if we finish 4th.

You will need a “Advantage Access Number” (AAN) to purchase with in the members period.This number was sent and e mailed to Members about the 19/7/2011.

They are 3 Purchase periods per semi FINAL

• First - Ticket members. (must have AAN) Monday morning
    -Second - NON Ticket Members. (must have AAN) Monday night
    -Third - General Public. Tuesday morning

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/content/pdf/NRL2011FAQ.pdf

Just a note……

4# Wests Tigers…will finish 4th if we beat cronulla,if we lose we will be away in n/Queensland or NZ

We will be playing…

5#Cowboys…If the Cowboys beat the Warriors
6#Dragons…If the Dragons beat Penrith and the Warriors beat the Cowboys
7#Warriors…If the Dragons lose to Penrith and the Warriors beat the Cowboys

I think we will be playing…

4#Wests Tigers Vs 5#St George Illawarra Dragons,Friday 9th September at the Sydney Football Stadium.
WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE SEMI’S

I don’t remember any e-mail about an AAN: how do we get this? I’m a ticketed member.

EDIT: Will call the club.

@hybrid_tiger:

I don’t remember any e-mail about an AAN: how do we get this? I’m a ticketed member.

EDIT: Will call the club.

Email arrived in my inbox on the 14/07/11. it is the email that came as your chance to buy Grand Final tickets. The AAN for that is generic for all ticket purchases i believe

Is the game definitely at the SFS? I thought if we play the Dragons, there was talk of the game being moved to ANZ.

If we win, we finish 4th and secure a Home Final against whoever…

If we lose, there is 3 different Outcomes:

Dragons Win & Warriors Win = Finish 6th vs Brisbane @ Suncorp
Dragons Win & Cowboys Win = Finish 6th vs Brisbane @ Suncorp
Dragons Lose & Cowboys Win = Finish 5th vs Cowboys @ Dairy Farmers
Dragons Lose & Warriors Win = Finish 5th vs Warriors @ Mt Smart

I’m pretty confident the Tigers will get over the Sharks late in the second half, so they should secure a Home Final!

What happens if you deleted the email which had the number you needed. Am I screwed or can I call the club to try and find out what it is. 🙏

I thought It only applied to GF tickets. How stupid of me. :brick:

Are they serious ? They could o mentioned about the members numbers on the letter :@

Posted using RoarFEED

Joe’s Magpies, it is fine.

Ring the club on 87413300 and ask for Lauren,members manager (sorry if spelling is wrong).

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER (TICKETED OR NON TICKETED)THE CLUB HAS YOUR ADVANTAGE ASSESS NUMBER (AAN)

i did the same thing,throw out the letter and deleted the e mail.

Joebob, it is definitely at the Sydney Football Stadium.

@Frazer4Wests:

Ring the club on 87413300 and ask for Lauren,members manager (sorry if spelling is wrong).

Thanks Frazer4Wests. Much appreciated. I’ll give the club a call.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the amount of tickets you can purchase with your AAN ?

I know for the GF you could only purchase 2 tickets per AAN.

Thanks for the info, I had my letter sitting in my paper bin……got it in a safe place now! phew!!

@joe’s magpies:

@Frazer4Wests:

Thanks Frazer4Wests. Much appreciated. I’ll give the club a call.

Lauren from Memberships gave me a call and gave me my AAN. I’m all set. Now we need the Tigers to Win on Saturday.

Staks,
i spoke with both the club and the NRL this morning & they are both telling me the same thing.

The ticket limit will be set on Sunday morning after the NRL knows who play who etc (For example if we play an out of Sydney team it may be 8-10 tickets per member but if we play a Sydney based team it may only be 4-5 tickets).

The Ticket Limit will be posted on both web sites Sunday night ready for Monday Morning at 10am.

Apparently Mr Humpries(or whoever get the home semis CEO),Lauren (MEMBERSHIP MANAGER) and a guy from the NRL negotiate the ticket numbers.

Remember the kerfuffle back in '05 about the prelim final being at the SFS? Surely if we are playing the Dragons it will be held at ANZ. They’d get 60k, easy.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.