Benji releasing a book

Not sure if this has been brought up but Benji Marshall is releasing a book on his life and career so far written by Glenn Jackson. It will be released on 11th October.

Here is a link I also just found on it- http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Benji-Benji-Marshall-G-Jackson/9780733627873

Hopefully they have to stop the distribution of the book to add another chapter on winning the Dally M and 2011 premiership 😃

Posted using RoarFEED

way too soon. Soon people will be releasing books before they even reach first grade.

I was only just thinking the other day when I saw Lockyers book that I am sure Benji will release a book and would be a great read for any tigers fan. But didnt expect it to be so soon when I heard today.

@watersider:

way too soon. Soon people will be releasing books before they even reach first grade.

I agree

I’m in the process of releasing a book on the life and times of Alf. I might ask Phil Rothfield to pen my jibber fest

@watersider:

Pinhead comment. Who wrote the law that says you have to be retired and in your twilight years before you can jam your entire life story into one paperback? He has an amazing story to tell so far and thats excluding all the football stuff, he could have an entire book just based on his unbringing and hardships before football.

It’s about one of the best Wests tigers ever players and he’s still got plenty of years ahead of him. He has achieved so much already and experienced so much in a young life, and I can’t wait to line up at the launch to get my copy signed.

Can’t believe some are negative about it. If u don’t wanna read it, don’t buy it. But I bet u will if your a die hard fan like me.

Posted using RoarFEED

Phil Gould made reference to the book on channel 9. Apparently he’s writing a chapter.

The life and career of Benji Marshall will be way too eventful for just one book!

Can’t wait to get one!

@Mrs T:

The life and career of Benji Marshall will be way too eventful for just one book!

Can’t wait to get one!

Too True Mrs T

This is just part 1

Love ya Benji, Never ever change the way you play the game

😃 😃 😃 😃

He should release it with a highlights DVD….marketing gold.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.