Peter Peters stood down for sexist gaffe

This is the best news ive had all week.

how good is it
the dirty old man 😉

He has a point though. She was a good sort. :mrgreen:

BUT seriously, this kind of thing was just poorly timed, and he should have known better.

For a Manly person to tell the truth this is a first! She is a good sort!

Is that sexist?! Its not like he took off his shirt and said “come back when you have finished ironing this like a good wife…”

Geez, we are getting precious!

Just the sort of thing you’d expect from a Manly official, they still think it’s the 70’s and are in denial of all their past attrocities, their betrayal of the Northern Eagles joint venture, Brett Stewart, last Friday night, Anthony Watmough etc etc and then want Glenn (Randy Hickey) Stewart portrayed as the victim.
Now there is a story that Darcy Lussick enjoyed his participation as instigator of the brawl.

@Tiger Watto:

Is that sexist?! Its not like he took off his shirt and said “come back when you have finished ironing this like a good wife…”

Geez, we are getting precious!

agreed Watto,inappropriate given the timing, but telling a woman she is good looking is sexist :wtf
what yr is this?

Since when has it been an offence to compliment a woman on her beauty?

Sleazy… Maybe, but I don’t think it’s sexist. All the same, it’s funny because it happened to a Manly official. I’m waiting for Zorba to wax lyrical in the paper tomorrow that even women are against Manly.

@Leroy The Tigers Fan:

Just the sort of thing you’d expect from a Manly official, they still think it’s the 70’s and are in denial of all their past attrocities, their betrayal of the Northern Eagles joint venture, Brett Stewart, last Friday night, Anthony Watmough etc etc and then want Glenn (Randy Hickey) Stewart portrayed as the victim.
Now there is a story that Darcy Lussick enjoyed his participation as instigator of the brawl.

said it was the best day of his life
obviously has had a very pathetic life if the best day of his life involves him belting into a guy while 3 others are holding him down

Nothing in it….yet another example of how Australian society is becoming over run by PC whimps with sensitive feelings.

I always enjoy watching Megan doing the sports report on fox, she is a very talented reporter and journalist and is passionate about sport. Dare I say it, yes she is also a good sort. Oops sorry it slipped out!

i like zorba, to be stood down over that is a debarcle, Id be over the moon if someone called me a good sort

stood down for that??? :roll

Who made the complaint?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.