Lote Trumour?

According to Dan Ginannane on Twitter this morning:

Source told us Lote Tuqiri broke his arm at training. Tigers flatly deny. Should be end of story #NRL

He obviously doubts the Tigers denial.

I hope Lote is ok.

According to Ginnane tigers media manager has come out and denied the rumour.
I think this rumour is false. I dont see why The club would need to lie about an injury at this stage of the season.
Especially one of this extent, it would rule him out of the finals so no point denying it just to try and play smoke and mirrors with the lowly sharks.

On the grill team on mmm they said that lote may have broken his arm again can anyone confirm it

Posted using RoarFEED

already a thread on this champ. :dead

We have played the whole year without him,so it won’t make a difference to how we are playing,but it would be good to get the Ellis,Rowdy Lote combo going again.

More media BS!

Lote’s fine! Just saw him training with the boys down at Concord. If his arm was broken, I don’t think he would have been catching bombs!?! :wahoo:

@Mrs T:

More media BS!

Lote’s fine! Just saw him training with the boys down at Concord. If his arm was broken, I don’t think he would have been catching bombs!?! :wahoo:

what about beau and galloway Mrs T?

rumour has it they are out.

@underdog:

@Mrs T:

More media BS!

This one could be true, didn’t notice either of them at training. 😲

@Mrs T:

@underdog:

@Mrs T:

More media BS!

This one could be true, didn’t notice either of them at training. 😲

Too busy watching Lote ‘catching bombs’ huh? 😃

Oh and thanks for dispelling the rumour Mrs T.

Well done Mrs T.

Lote just confirmed to me on Twitter that the arm is ok and he is playing tomorrow.

We can deep six this thread now.

Phew! Thank you Mrs T! Was swearing lots after reading the first post lol.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.