Over Finals Wear Orange

As a former Magpie I am the first to admit Orange is an amazing colour to see in mass.I think call should go out to wear Orange during final series…TIIiiiiii gEeeeers call should go out to.(like Balmy army style)

Posted using RoarFEED

@magpie2tiger:

As a former Magpie I am the first to admit Orange is an amazing colour to see in mass.I think call should go out to wear Orange during final series…TIIiiiiii gEeeeers call should go out to.(like Balmy army style)

Posted using RoarFEED

I’m with you. Us former Balmain supporters know it is difficult for the Magpie guys & girls to see the Orange out there, but lets all think as one! Orange for the finals can’t be confused with any other, and wear it with pride as much as possible.

So the jungle should get on this.

Thought it was a “joint venture”. Combined colours no matter what game you are playing.

Went alright in 2005 and will do ok this year.

i think its amusing some members here still call us a joint venture. I mean financially, maybe we are still a joint venture, but it’s been 11 years ffs. We are 1 team, 1 club…The Wests Tigers. If there’s a call out to wear Orange en mass, support it like you support the Wests Tigers. Not like you’re the Western Suburbs Magpies half of the joint venture.

yup, Fridays beers has got me fired up. haha

I’ve got my Orange 2011 Finals T-shirts coming.

If we make the GF, I’m gona theme up the whole venue with Orange up here and have one BIG party on GF Day!!!

I was a balmain fan but seeing the striped black and white jersey running out and some of the games we have won in that jersey i cant explain it but we seem to have had some classic wins in that jersey i can remember 2 manly games i think we used it and when we use the balmain strip i can only recall losing to souths all the bloody TIME !

@galea#11:

I was a balmain fan but seeing the striped black and white jersey running out and some of the games we have won in that jersey i cant explain it but we seem to have had some classic wins in that jersey i can remember 2 manly games i think we used it and when we use the balmain strip i can only recall losing to souths all the bloody TIME !

the last minute win over Brisbane last year at Suncorp was in the Black & White strips also…

Look out .Alien will come out all guns blazing .lol

@1/4 chicken:

umm i think you mean Bug
i think your dislike for Alien has blinded you to a mis-guided dig at the wrong person

@1/4 chicken:

i think everyone would agree that that would be Bug, but hey don’t let your dislike for Alien get in the way of a reference to a joke a lot more people would find funny

I’m fine with it as long as we have the occaisional B&W night.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.