Knights V's Rabbitohs **Possible spoilers**

Just watching the footy with the family, and we are having the usual discussion about who we want to win this game - translates as which team do we hate most and which team winning helps the Tigers the most?
So who dowe want to win to benefit Wests in the finals race?
I HATE the Knights - the most one-eyed, bad sports for fans in my circle of friends, so I hope they lose …
but …
We can beat the knights if we come up against them in the finals, whereas the bunnies are always tricky.
So I am in turmoil!!!
They are almost reday to come on for teh 2nd half, so who should I be hoping loses?? :crazy

souffs thought they could make it :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

I wanted Soufs to win only because I tipped them - they were favourites - and I am only one point in the lead of my Footy Tipping Comp. I think my dislike is increasing rapidly!!

Tigergran

anyone else see the 3 banners next to eachother???

“LOL” “@” “SOUFF$”

:roll

@alien:

“LOL” “@” “SOUFF$”

saw it…

How good is it that the 2011 “fairytale” got DERAILED before it even made the finals! :roll

I’m calling it now - the Knights will now become the fairytale team for channel nine to verbally felate, in particular if they beat Melbourne in Melbourne.

The Knights will be knaves when they play Melbourne next week. Their defence was very brittle tonight and Melbourne will pour through it next week.

@cunno:

The Knights will be knaves when they play Melbourne next week. Their defence was very brittle tonight and Melbourne will pour through it next week.

What your writing the Dogs off already They only need to win by 89 Cunno 😆

@happy tiger:

@cunno:

Happy, If Ennis was playing they could do it 😉 😒

@cunno:

@happy tiger:

@cunno:

Happy, If Ennis was playing they could do it 😉 😒

Yeah your right he is the greatest player who has ever lived
He will be the next Immortal 😮

Yahh Dogs wont make it hate that team go knights u did it 2night 😃😄

Sandow today showed exactly how overrated he is. Their season was on the line tonight, and it wasn’t until they were 34-6 down before he did anything. lol@parra for paying half a million a year for him, and lol@souffs for that pathetic display with the season on the line.

Uate…what a beast. He was incredible tonight, built like a prop, moves like a winger. It’s scary what that guy can do, he has to be picked for Australia at the end of the year. I’m looking forward to seeing how he matures under Bennett’s coaching (look at what Wayne did with Lote and Dell, this guy could be better than both of them). Also glad I can watch the Mad Dog play another game, I’m a fan of his.

Newcastle won their way into a flogging and first week exit next weekend. Their attack was good but their defense rubbish.

Cronk and Slater will carve them up.

I’m in raptures. Goodbye LOL@50uFF$. Season 2011 is already a success.

@alien:

“LOL” “@” “SOUFF$”

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.