Wests Tigers vs Dragons

If we win tomorrow night then this will be the first game of the finals on friday night

this will be the game of the season

@Original Magpie:

If we win tomorrow night then this will be the first game of the finals on friday night

this will be the game of the season

Anyside that has Thurston ,Scott ,Payne ,Tate ,Tonga and Matt Bowen shouldn’t be written off
I reckon Cowboys will get up tomorrow

i think the warriors at home will give them a towelling up

I want the Cowboys first! :supporter:

I see the cowgirls our semi final opponent, I hope so, 05 motivation for the tigers in their 1st semi against them… Dragqueens VS Brisbane itll be… Storm v knights, warriors VS manly, that’s how I see it

Posted using RoarFEED

Funny… no one is talking about the Cronulla game. We first need to beat the Sharks at their home ground before anything else is relevant. I hope the team is more focused than members of this forum.

Cronulla will not be easy beats tonight, we have to turn up. I’m hoping we play the cowboys but I think it will be St George.

Posted using RoarFEED

@travis_bickle:

Funny… no one is talking about the Cronulla game. We first need to beat the Sharks at their home ground before anything else is relevant. I hope the team is more focused than members of this forum.

Exactly….let’s not get ahead of ourselves boys.

One game at a time… 😉 😉 😉

its on wests tigers vs st merge

Is going to be a huge game and we really need to win. The Warriors and Cowboys are both in with a chance next weekend. If they both win, then the loser of 4v5 will go out in the first week of the finals!!!

@prattenpark:

Is going to be a huge game and we really need to win. The Warriors and Cowboys are both in with a chance next weekend. If they both win, then the loser of 4v5 will go out in the first week of the finals!!!

Exactly. The Warriors went out after that game last year when the Tigers and Panthers lost the following night.

@prattenpark:

And the winner will get the week off! Huge game, we have to pay them back from last year!

Tigers fans need to get out to the game. Last year the finals was a Saints supporters fest. Remember the 05 finals everybody - Tigers fans the most vocal I have ever heard. Lets help them get a win!!

lets get out there…

ANZ STADIUM

the only thing i plan on losing is my voice

:sign:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.