Huge danger game

Anyone else have a bad feeling about this game ? Because I do 😕

Posted using RoarFEED

Man up. Don’t worry about it. “We got this”.

HA

At least we know where we stand, and it’s in our hands to make fourth spot….

To my way of thinking we should treat this game as the “Finals come one week early”.
We need a smart game plan to roll forward and then let the backs have a go. Nothing stupid, just controlled play.

We really should pump them if we are a genuine top 4 team.

So…are we a top 4 team?

Whats that?

I CANT HEEEAAAR YOUUU!

they have a great forward pack backs are so so if there forwards dominate we could be in trouble and they are at home and i think they will have a good crowd be hind them

as long as they go in with the right attitude and dont expect to happen they will win without too many problems, if they go in soft, could be dramas

Of course Sharks will put in on Gallens 200th. They always try. Might be an arm wrestle with us on the short turn around. However Tigers have way too much class. If our heads are switched on then we go there and win, no dramas.

@innsaneink:

We really should pump them if we are a genuine top 4 team.

So…are we a top 4 team?

Whats that?

I CANT HEEEAAAR YOUUU!

HELL YEAH!!! 😆 GO TIGERS!!!

We do have more class but we need to put in some hard yards. That was missing at times last week, not sure if it was because Gibbs & Payten were out, or because we played a few young blokes in the forwards (or both), or if there was a subconcious thought it would always be a win…

The Sharks pack will put it to us more than the Titans did but if we step up in the forwards it will be in the bag!

I have a bad feeling about every game, Pacey lol - I’m never confident until the game is over! The only time I’ve ever been confident was during the 2005 finals. Once we won that first game on the Friday night, I just knew we were gonna win the whole thing! It was the weirdest feeling that, and I couldn’t explain it. I just hope I get it back again this year 😃

BLOODY OATH WE A TOP 4 TEAM INK! C’arn tiges give it to those shire girls and show the rest of the nrl we are the real deal!

Posted using RoarFEED

Key will be getting off to a good start If we can get 12 plus ahead and play smart we will be fine
Have faith my Brothers and Sisters

@Flippedy:

I have a bad feeling about every game, Pacey lol - I’m never confident until the game is over! The only time I’ve ever been confident was during the 2005 finals. Once we won that first game on the Friday night, I just knew we were gonna win the whole thing! It was the weirdest feeling that, and I couldn’t explain it. I just hope I get it back again this year 😃

Feel exactly the same way,

Maybe I should lay off the figs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.