D. Laurie to make a shock return!

looks like he might be a knight in 2012. he might actually go well under wayne bennett. interesting…

I don’t know, he’s already proven a change of scenery isn’t the cure, so unless Bennett can convince him his attitude sucks he’ll fall into the same cycle.

I think the only coach who could sort him out is Bellamy. But I don’t see him responding to Bellamy’s intense attitude.

never forget the day against the Storm when Ellis made a break, drew Slater and gave it Laurie with the line wide open and he dropped the bloody thing :brick:

@GNR4LIFE:

never forget the day against the Storm when Ellis made a break, drew Slater and gave it Laurie with the line wide open and he dropped the bloody thing :brick:

yea he has feet as hands

@alien:

@GNR4LIFE:

yea he has feet as hands

Cost us top 8 that play

Bennett has a history oftaking in troubled players Julian Oneill ,Justin Hodges etc You never know he may take a chance

@happy tiger:

Bennett has a history oftaking in troubled players Julian Oneill ,Justin Hodges etc You never know he may take a chance

Yeah but those blokes had talent to burn. Laurie is just big. His a lazy, un-fit oaf.

@happy tiger:

@alien:

@GNR4LIFE:

yea he has feet as hands

Cost us top 8 that play

had that not been the Tigers that happened to, that probably would have been 1 of the funniest things i have ever seen on a footy field. Well in hindsight, considering the position we find ourselves in atm, i probably can laugh :slight_smile:

I don’t understand the fascination with the bloke. He’s big and he had the odd good game but it’s hard to remember him tearing teams apart or dominating a match. Apart from his run in with Fui and him dropping the pill down in Melbourne I find it hard to remember much about him at all.

@Yossarian:

I don’t understand the fascination with the bloke. He’s big and he had the odd good game but it’s hard to remember him tearing teams apart or dominating a match. Apart from his run in with Fui and him dropping the pill down in Melbourne I find it hard to remember much about him at all.

Dropping the pill was all I ever remembered about Daine.

@Yossarian:

There was one other memorable thing Laurie getting the sack 😃

Just glad he is reffered to as a former Panther these days in articles

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.