D. Laurie to make a shock return!

looks like he might be a knight in 2012. he might actually go well under wayne bennett. interesting…

I don’t know, he’s already proven a change of scenery isn’t the cure, so unless Bennett can convince him his attitude sucks he’ll fall into the same cycle.

I think the only coach who could sort him out is Bellamy. But I don’t see him responding to Bellamy’s intense attitude.

never forget the day against the Storm when Ellis made a break, drew Slater and gave it Laurie with the line wide open and he dropped the bloody thing :brick:

@GNR4LIFE:

never forget the day against the Storm when Ellis made a break, drew Slater and gave it Laurie with the line wide open and he dropped the bloody thing :brick:

yea he has feet as hands

@alien:

@GNR4LIFE:

yea he has feet as hands

Cost us top 8 that play

Bennett has a history oftaking in troubled players Julian Oneill ,Justin Hodges etc You never know he may take a chance

@happy tiger:

Bennett has a history oftaking in troubled players Julian Oneill ,Justin Hodges etc You never know he may take a chance

Yeah but those blokes had talent to burn. Laurie is just big. His a lazy, un-fit oaf.

@happy tiger:

@alien:

@GNR4LIFE:

yea he has feet as hands

Cost us top 8 that play

had that not been the Tigers that happened to, that probably would have been 1 of the funniest things i have ever seen on a footy field. Well in hindsight, considering the position we find ourselves in atm, i probably can laugh :slight_smile:

I don’t understand the fascination with the bloke. He’s big and he had the odd good game but it’s hard to remember him tearing teams apart or dominating a match. Apart from his run in with Fui and him dropping the pill down in Melbourne I find it hard to remember much about him at all.

@Yossarian:

I don’t understand the fascination with the bloke. He’s big and he had the odd good game but it’s hard to remember him tearing teams apart or dominating a match. Apart from his run in with Fui and him dropping the pill down in Melbourne I find it hard to remember much about him at all.

Dropping the pill was all I ever remembered about Daine.

@Yossarian:

There was one other memorable thing Laurie getting the sack 😃

Just glad he is reffered to as a former Panther these days in articles

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.