NYC Live game thread.

Will likely end up 7th no matter what happens tonight but it would be good to go into the finals with a win against a top 4 team. :sign:

Still 6- Nil after 20 minutes …Cmon Tigers , Fire Up

Tigers have had to make close to 40 extra tackles after 27 minutes. Sharks have only come up with 1 linebreak though and the Tigers are down on troops tonight. If they can give the Sharks a run then they’ll be better for it with BMM and Tedesco out, along with Groat who hasn’t played NYC for a while now.

Tigers on the board. Try to Matt Evans, kick to come.

Try converted, 12-6 after 30 minutes.

Brendan Santi is on the bench for the Tigers tonight too. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this another 17 year old with big wraps on him?

Sharks extended their lead to 16-6 with a kick to come close to halftime. Missed tackles hurting the Tigers tonight.

@willow:

Brendan Santi is on the bench for the Tigers tonight too. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this another 17 year old with big wraps on him?

Yes Willow another 17 year old and another Australian schoolboy.

@willow:

Correct was a standout at Schoolboys carnival I believe Willow

48 minutes gone and it’s 16-6 to the Sharks still.

Makes it Us 6 them 20… think we will struggle to come back from there. 😦

That’s probably the game now, but I hope the Tigers don’t throw in the towel. They can still make a contest of it if they cut down the missed tackles.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.