10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Fulton
13. Heigington

14. Utai
15. Woods
16. Groat
17. Murdoch-Masila

Sheens has said Ryan and Galloway will be back and that Lawrence and Payten are HOPEFUL

Don’t want Payten to be in the mix (sorry Todd) and would like to see Brown on the bench - he can kick goals!!! and is a safe interchange option.
I know Utai is as well and would honestly like to see him take Lote’s place.Just MHO.

1 Moltzen
2 Tuqiri
3 Lawrence
4 Ayshford
5 Ryan
6 Benji
7 Lui
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Gallaway
11 Gibbs
12 Ellis
13 Rhino

14 Fulton
15 Groat
16 BMM
17 MacKinnon

@tigergirlz:

Don’t want Payten to be in the mix (sorry Todd) and would like to see Brown on the bench - he can kick goals!!! and is a safe interchange option.
I know Utai is as well and would honestly like to see him take Lote’s place.Just MHO.

I know Payten looks like he has went a year too long, but he would give us good experience in the big games. I know our young forwards have been going well but finals is a different game. I am sure the youngest have it in them but just think Paytens experience could be valuable.

I am a Mitch Brown fan but Ryan has been in great form and deserves his spot back and Lote’s speed and skill are valuable in the big games ahead. Hopefully he will be outside Lawrence for first time in round 3. Deadly combo even when underdone.

1. Moltzen
2. Tuqiri
3. Aysh
4. Lawrence/Brown
5. Ryan
6. Benj
7. Lui
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Gal
11. Fulton
12. Ellis
13. Heighno

14. Brown/Utai
15. Woods
16. Groat
17. BMM

Also, I like Happy’s idea as well. Woods has been amazing, and is really asking for a spot in the starting line up.

As few changes as possible

Posted using RoarFEED

So you don’t want Galloway, Ryan, Lawrence in the team?

Posted using RoarFEED

Jas……that’s the team.

Fulton to start (has been our best forward IMO) and Utai to the bench. Payten hasn’t had enough game time and is not be ready for this game.

@jas83:

1. Moltzen
2. Tuqiri
3. Ashyford
4. Lawerence
5. Ryan
6. Marshall
7. Lui
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Fulton
13. Heigington

14. Utai
15. Woods
16. Groat
17. Murdoch-Masila

This, but either Brown or Utai at 14 though, not sure who I’d pick.

The best possible players that are available …the only reservation is Payten to much at stake here for his addition at this stage the younger fowards are giong well and fit.

with all the hopefuls returning…

1. Moltzen
2. Tuqiri
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Brown
6. Marshall
7. Lui
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Fulton
12. Ellis
13. Rhino

14. Woods
15. Payten
16. Utai
17. Brown
18. Groat

not too sure who i would drop out of Brown and Utai. id suppose you could argue that Utai would have more impact off the bench though Ryan may move into the forwards again later in the game allowing Brown to play wing.

1. Moltzen
2. Tuqiri
3. Ayshford
4. Utai (Lawrence week 2 semis)
5. Ryan

6. Marshall
7. Lui

8. Gibbs
9. farah
10. Galloway
11. Fulton
12. Ellis
13. Rhino

14. Brown
15. Woods
16. Groat
17. BMM

no room for McKinnon - Payten injured

@tigergirlz:

WHY???

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.