Moltzen and 3,2and 1 for best player

Before anyone thinks I am going to bag him (again) Just letting you know I gave him a point tonight
Farah 3 points
Lui 2 points
MMMMM (its hard ok 😆 )oltzen 1 point

3 - Farah
2 - Lui
1 - Brown

Moltz pissed me off there when he let Mills jump on the ball instead of attempting to bat it dead. No desparation. He doesn’t like getting hurt/dirty. He’s in good form and is a good player but he really does think too much in desperate situations.

He almost bombed Brown’s try too. Tried to go himself before he realised he would stuff it up.

Posted using RoarFEED

3. Ellis
2. Farah
1. Moltzen

@hybrid_tiger:

He almost bombed Brown’s try too. Tried to go himself before he realised he would stuff it up.

Posted using RoarFEED

c’mon, be fair he was trying to commit stapleton, and mills come from the clouds to create make it a little difficult, to bag him on that play is ridiculous.

Be careful is all I’ll say

3 - Farah
2 - Ellis
1 - Lui

@Goose:

@hybrid_tiger:

Posted using RoarFEED

c’mon, be fair he was trying to commit stapleton, and mills come from the clouds to create make it a little difficult, to bag him on that play is ridiculous.

If he had of passed it to Farah, he would have put Benji under the posts. Make no mistake Moltz only passed the ball at the last minute when it became apparent he wouldnt make it.

@Luke:

3 - Farah
2 - Ellis
1 - Lui

x2 for that.

Your exactly right Stryker

Posted using RoarFEED

3. Ellis
2. Farah
1. Lui

No Ellis = No Premiership!

3. Farah
2.Woods
1.Lui

@stryker:

If he had of passed it to Farah, he would have put Benji under the posts. Make no mistake Moltz only passed the ball at the last minute when it became apparent he wouldnt make it.

That’s exactly what happened. His hunt for the glory nearly cost us that try

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.