Groat

I want to the big Groatmister a big wrap
At one stage at the 60 minute mark he made 5 tackles straight
Not bad for a 117kg Prop
Great stuff Groaty

He definately looks the goods. Has a massive future and is still growing

So far I have him pegged as the next Gibbs
I’d like him to be the next Laffranchi, at least when Laffranchi was at the Tigers

i love our young forwards, groat, woods and BMM are looking like becomign a wonderful pack

@senexx:

So far I have him pegged as the next Gibbs
I’d like him to be the next Laffranchi, at least when Laffranchi was at the Tigers

I think give him 5 years and those two wont be able to lace his boots. He has the goods.

Daniel Anderson on the ABC gave the tigers a big rap and said they were his tip for the big one and in doing so gave Groat and Woods massive raps saying how well they are going

Going really well for such a young bloke. Great go forward and his defense is pretty good as well. It will be great watching him develop over the next couple of years.

I really hope we hang on to him. Definitely has lots of potential

Woods and Groat are performing very well for young props. Very well.

@supercoach:

Daniel Anderson on the ABC gave the tigers a big rap and said they were his tip for the big one and in doing so gave Groat and Woods massive raps saying how well they are going

Yes I heard this as well, a nice wrap for the two up and comers who are already aiming up to some who have years on them. Does anyone know what has happened to the Wok on the ABC haven’t heard as much from him lately, has Anderson taken his spot??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.