Finals tickets for ticketed members

Anyone have any idea how many pre-purchase tickets we will be able to buy on Monday??

i read somewhere that it will be a week by week, venue by venue decision. I hope it is 4 for this week, but with 30,000 members between the two clubs who knows. tigers website says it will be confirmed by the nrl tomorrow.

TICKETED CLUB MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Mon 5 Sep, 10am - Mon 5 Sep, 6pm*

NON-TICKETED CLUB MEMBERS & NRL.COM MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Mon 5 Sep, 8pm - Tue 6 Sep, 8am*

On sale to public Tue 6 Sep, 10am

Ticket Limits:

Ticket limits will be dependent on the venue. Limits will be available on NRL.com/finals on
Sunday evening after the completion of the Roosters v Storm clash

:sign:

I very much doubt our next game will be a sellout.

I know. I just want good seats with Tigers supporters around me.

Let’s all get out there and outnumber st. Choke can’t wait

Posted using RoarFEED

@1/4 chicken:

I very much doubt our next game will be a sellout.

if it was at sfs it would be

If you a member do you need the number that was e-mail? I must have deleted that email so do I just ring the club?

How many can you buy per member? Is it four or six?

Posted using RoarFEED

@jas83:

If you a member do you need the number that was e-mail? I must have deleted that email so do I just ring the club?

You sure do. And, yes you can ring the club and they will give it to you.

@prattenpark:

@jas83:

I was sent mine again by email on Friday night by the nrl. Hopefully they do the same for you by Monday morning so that you wont need to call. I think most people would have deleted those emails.

@NJLM78:

@prattenpark:

@jas83:

I was sent mine again by email on Friday night by the nrl. Hopefully they do the same for you by Monday morning so that you wont need to call. I think most people would have deleted those emails.

Is this not the member number on our membership cards?

The NRL will EMAIL, again, the Advantage Access Number(AAN) to all members on Sunday night!

so if anyone has lost/deleted the email dont worry…check your email Sunday night

@alexaki:

The NRL will EMAIL, again, the Advantage Access Number(AAN) to all members on Sunday night!

so if anyone has lost/deleted the email dont worry…check your email Sunday night

But I didnt originally get one anyway

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.