Last Two Years + Finals

The season isn’t even over yet but a big congratulations to the Tigers already - we’re the only team from 2010 who made the top 4 again in 2011.

Also, over the last two years we’ve had the third most wins (30) behind Dragons (31) and Storm (34).

In regards to the finals we’re the only team along with the Titans to have made the top 4 every time we have made the finals - 2005 (4th), 2010 (3rd) and 2011 (4th). I also believe we still hold the best winning percentage in the final series with 71% (5 from 7).

Here’s hoping that we’ll have more to add to this by the end of finals series! GO TIGERS!

Wow Luke. You make the finals sound exciting for the Tigers and their fans. Thanks for the stats. Can’t wait for next week. :sign:

Love the positIve stats luke……good work mate.

Even the whiners as good as they are at doing it would have trouble to find something to not happy about.

2years in a row Go the W.TIGERS

First time in the history of the JV, we have mad finals 2 years in a row. WOOOOO !!

BTW tiger4ever, are you trying to say whiners would find something to be unhappy about?
if so, then what’s wrong with that. Agreed it’s a proud moment, but tonight’s performance was garbage. They can hardly be called whiners then.

Some great info there. Plenty that I didn’t realise. 3rd most number of wins in past two years - I had no idea about that.

Thanks Luke…

some great Tiger stats

@tig_prmz:

First time in the history of the JV, we have mad finals 2 years in a row. WOOOOO !!

BTW tiger4ever, are you trying to say whiners would find something to be unhappy about?
if so, then what’s wrong with that. Agreed it’s a proud moment, but tonight’s performance was garbage. They can hardly be called whiners then.

Lol the usual suspects would of course.Cry over spilt milk who cares about last night we have won 8 in a row and made the semis 2 years in a row.Supporters want us to win and make the semis they did.

congrats to sheens and all our players for a great effort

it’s a great effort, especially with all the injuries we’ve had this year. I think I’ve read we’ve used 30 players?

Didn’t the Dragons win the minor premiership last year?

yeh, good stats - contender for post of the week. thumbs up. love beating the dragons. it’s always life changing.

Cheers Lukey, good stats and as a poster above me mentioned, this gives Tigers fans optimism heading into our 3rd finals series! Can’t wait TBH, the way we’ve stepped up in finals matches in the past has been admirable to say the least and hopefully (infact, I’m sure) Friday night will be no exception.

Sheene will have the plan to beat saints. Don’t worry about it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.