Calling all TIGERS fans

We NEED to show up in force we all know the Dragons fans will come in numbers. I was very disappointed with last game against them it was our home game but there was more Dragons fans and they were MUCH LOUDER then us. We need to be more vocal shout as one we need to show the Tigers spirit, the boys need to hear us cheer for them. Since its at ANZ we can’t let the Dragons turn it into their home game. This is one of our best chances to go all the way we need to be there for the boys. I hope I see a sea of ORANGE and BLACK SHIRTS I didn’t say white because that would just get lost with the Dragons jerseys. GET PUMPED BOYS AND GIRLS AND ENJOY THE FINALS!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

^ this

Posted using RoarFEED

Totally agree! We need to be LOUD and to show up in numbers!! GO THE TIGERS!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

Can’t wait, i’ll be there and i’ll even drag along a few friends.

14 of us going so far 13 tigers and 1 dragon it’s going to be a long night for the poor lad

Posted using RoarFEED

And I don’t mean to offend the magpies supporters but we really need BLACK and ORANGE for this one!

Posted using RoarFEED

Cruzer, why do we need black and orange? Sorry those of us who wear black and white will just stay home then. Considering the game is at lidcombe there will be plenty of black and white.

Posted using RoarFEED

I’m not saying you can’t wear black and white, if you read my first post you will see why I said black and orange you can wear whatever you want I’m just stating the obvious that there will be a lot of (white Dragons)

Posted using RoarFEED

:brick: we have three colours.

@cruzer:

And I don’t mean to offend the magpies supporters but we really need BLACK and ORANGE for this one!

Posted using RoarFEED

Funny, I thought our colours were black white and orange. I use to support Balmain so I love the orange !!

BUT

remember the last time we played the dragons in the Wests traditional strip, we played like supermen !!

Dont start all this S…t again, we are in the finals and we are fourth, who would have thought that just 8 weeks ago.

What sort of crowd will be there do you think?

Is 50,000 possible?

From memory the preliminary final last year had 71,000.

@steven_tiger:

What sort of crowd will be there do you think?

Is 50,000 possible?

Yes I think so….

I’ll be there and will be as obnoxious to the army as possible. I live for these sorts of games.

I hope we have a better turn out to the first semi against the Dragons than what we had last year in the semi at ANZ…The dragon army really outnumbered us big time and it showed both audio and visually… come on Tiger fans get out this Friday as redo what we did to the Dragon army in 2005 when we played them at the SFS and totally drowned the Army out!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.