Injuries?

Does anyone know if any injuries came out of tonights game? Would totally suck if we did.

Posted using RoarFEED

None that have been reported. Ryan, Galloway and hopefully Lawrence back next week.

Thanks willow

Posted using RoarFEED

What about Utai? Saw him holding his arm late in the game.

Posted using RoarFEED

@jais tigez:

What about Utai? Saw him holding his arm late in the game.

Posted using RoarFEED

He finished the match so hopefully it was just a stinger. Provided Ryan and Lawrence are fit next week, Utai could well be on the bench.

payten also expected to return next week.
hopefuly the return of our forwards will clean up our defence around the ruck!
Ryan back to wing, hopefuly lawrence back to centres. Groat and Masila will most likely drop out of the squad to make room for galloway and payten.

Robbie Farrar elbow injury but down to play on Friday.

Robbie was on 2GB 15 min a go & he said he was o.k.

@tigerbenji:

Good news, his form has been great we definitely need him.

@cunno:

@tigerbenji:

dont want to toot my own horn but i called a massive game from robbie last night. in my opinion, how well he plays will be the difference between us making the finals and making the grand final

@Balmain Tiger:

@cunno:

@tigerbenji:

dont want to toot my own horn but i called a massive game from robbie last night. in my opinion, how well he plays will be the difference between us making the finals and making the grand final

Agree with you BT toot all you like Robbie deserves the acknowledgement IMO.

Sure there will be people that will bag me for this but if Payten is fit I don’t he can justify a place in the team If all available. If named on the bench we could well be carrying 2 players on the bench. 1 back who will barely get a run and Payten who’s match fitness will be no where near at 1st grade finals level.

@t2010igers:

Sure there will be people that will bag me for this but if Payten is fit I don’t he can justify a place in the team If all available. If named on the bench we could well be carrying 2 players on the bench. 1 back who will barely get a run and Payten who’s match fitness will be no where near at 1st grade finals level.

paytens defence around the ruck makes all the difference for me. he doesnt offer too much in attack but he pretty solid in defence which is where we obviously need it.

@Balmain Tiger:

Ryan back to wing, hopefuly lawrence back to centres. Groat and Masila will most likely drop out of the squad to make room for galloway and payten.

Dropping Groat and/or BMM and leaving Flanno? Big call I’d say, we’d need the size and go-forward come finals.

@VanillaThunder:

@Balmain Tiger:

Dropping Groat and/or BMM and leaving Flanno? Big call I’d say, we’d need the size and go-forward come finals.

forgot flanno was still there lol. flanno is pretty sound in defence though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.