Proud Supporter

Well who would of thought mid season the club would finish 4th !A short note to congradulate all players/coaches /admin staff for a fantastic combined effort in achieving this.Finals footy loving it!!! :sign:

Well done Wests Tigers! 4th after the injuries and crap early on this year is a massive effort.
Bring on the finals :slight_smile:

While it looked to me at time the season had been sacrificed, all concerned have knuckled down and put the mid season stuff behind them to really focus on whats left of 2011, theyve so far done a great job…Well done

@Snowy:

Well done Wests Tigers! 4th after the injuries and crap early on this year is a massive effort.
Bring on the finals :slight_smile:

Could not agree more, I would not have thought this possible 8 weeks ago. It has been a massive effort indeed and I still do not think we have played our best yet.

@innsaneink:

While it looked to me at time the season had been sacrificed, all concerned have knuckled down and put the mid season stuff behind them to really focus on whats left of 2011, theyve so far done a great job…Well done

You always said to wait for the third third of the season. Seems they might have been listening to you, Ink! 😃

Good thread Snake, achievements to this point after a very tough season for the reasons mentioned should be acknowledge and applauded. well done the the players, coaches, support staff and the club as a whole. Now for part two of the comp, the finals series, all the very best looking forward to a full on Wests Tigers run home :sign:

I’m ashamed to admit that in one point in the season I didn’t think we’d even make the top 8, but I’m over the moon to be able to eat my words at this time of the year. Here’s to the beginning of an era of Tigers dominance!

After round 18 we were 9th - 9 points behind the Dragons and 8 behind North Qld. To have finished top 4 and in front of both teams is a seriously impressive effort by the club.
Now to win another 4! :supporter:

WTFL = WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.