Mitch Brown to the Raiders?

Have read a few rumours on LU and twitter suggesting that Mitch Brown could be joining the Raiders.

Just wondering if Tigers fans have heard anything on this? I know we are in the hunt for a left winger, or a versatile outside back to fill the void left by Vidot.

Furthermore would this be a decent signing for us, if it did indeed come to fruition?

@Raider_Joey:

Have read a few rumours on LU and twitter suggesting that Mitch Brown could be joining the Raiders.

Just wondering if Tigers fans have heard anything on this? I know we are in the hunt for a left winger, or a versatile outside back to fill the void left by Vidot.

Furthermore would this be a decent signing for us, if it did indeed come to fruition?

Many on here feel Brown is a good Fullback. So he could be a handy replacement for Dugan also???

Allegedly Mitch is not going anywhere. He’s keeping his cards close to his chest it would seem.

Posted using RoarFEED

If Brown goes, who plays fullback next year? Beau?

@Marshall_magic:

If Brown goes, who plays fullback next year? Beau?

Reddy, that was what he was signed for

hoping this isn’t true

Raider Joey he would be a good signing for u guys.

Mitch is a professional who gets the job done without any fuss. He’s big, strong and fast. Nothing flash, but he’s a good player.

Not many tiger fans would be happy if we lose him, so thats usually a good guide.

I really dont want Brown to leave but if it’s for a starting spot i won’t begrudge him….

Still want to see him in the 1 next year!

@Tiger Watto:

@Raider_Joey:

Many on here feel Brown is a good Fullback. So he could be a handy replacement for Dugan also???

:roll

Well played Watto.

But in all seriousness, I doubt Brown will leave the Tigers, he has got the FB spot pretty much ssealed and delivered for next year and he has a much better chance at a ring with the Tigers.

Mitch Brown told me last night he is signed to the Tigers next year… and has been for the last 12 months. It seems the reason no one has heard anything is because it’s been done and dusted for eons.
I understandably was very excited to hear this news as I am a big fan of old Brown Dawg!!

@batboy:

Mitch Brown told me last night he is signed to the Tigers next year… and has been for the last 12 months. It seems the reason no one has heard anything is because it’s been done and dusted for eons.
I understandably was very excited to hear this news as I am a big fan of old Brown Dawg!!

Good news batboy, I only hope Sheens uses Brown instead of McKinnon for the rest of the season if it comes down to that choice, I had my heart in my mouth again last night when he came on and had trouble gathering the ball from a kick close to our line.

thank goodness he is playing. such a safe player who rarely makes a mistake. with a bit better of an attacking game he would be a truly great player!

Yea mate i asked Mitch the same thing and he said he would be a tiger next year for sure.

@THE POM:

Yea mate i asked Mitch the same thing and he said he would be a tiger next year for sure.

ahh good news

@THE POM:

Great,he is a versatile and valuable player.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.