Tim Sheens

Congrats go to you. I wouldn’t swap you for anyone else.

Posted using RoarFEED

Definitely deserves a lot of credit. Im a vocal critic but will always give credit where credit is due. Kudos to him and all the coaching staff, well done.

There isn’t another coach I would rather be sitting on our bench during finals time, either.

Posted using RoarFEED

Posted using RoarFEED

Need to hear it from bug

Posted using RoarFEED

You won’t hear it from Bug.

For some reason when we win, it’s down to the players, but when we lose, it’s down to the coach.

Posted using RoarFEED

Where’s bigdamo lately?

Semis 2 years in a row. And people constantly saying Tm’s hopeless, should be sacked, blah, blah, blah. I’m very happy that Tim is our coach and am confident that with his guidance, the boys will go one game, and one win, further than last year.

Semi’s 3 times since 2003. Hip Hip Hooraaaaay !!!
:righton:

Sarcasm is a pointless hobby Bug.

The Bug you must laugh, & the Bug is consistent.

Was anyone else confused by the ‘Bring McKinnon on and re-shuffle virtually the entire forward pack and our right edge’ tactic? I’m not a critic of Sheens, but that definitely had me scratching my head, especially considering how the Sharks were gaining most of their yards.

@VanillaThunder:

Was anyone else confused by the ‘Bring McKinnon on and re-shuffle virtually the entire forward back and our right edge’ tactic? I’m not a critic of Sheens, but that definitely had me scratching my head, especially considering how the Sharks were gaining most of their yards.

Ah Vanilla! These are the mysterious ways of our illustrious coach that will often cause fans to have such polarized opinions of him, but even a critic, such as myself, has to admit he has done an excellent job these past 2 years. Long may he reign!

Yep, well done Sheensy, Ive had doubts about you many times in the past, namely 07 and 09, but to turn things around like we have after a very rocky mid season is a great coaching performance.

@Balmain Bug:

Semi’s 3 times since 2003. Hip Hip Hooraaaaay !!!
:righton:

Bug Ok we have got this far What will you do if he wins us a premiership
Not too many legal sides have won 2 premierships in 6 seasons ???
Maybe he’s not as bad as you may believe

I’ll be disappointed if he isn’t at least nominated for Coach of the Year at the Dally M’s.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.