Whats doin? take #2

Moltzen almost bombed that try because he wanted to go himself, as usual. He only passed when he realized he was going to blow it, and he was lucky Brown took a great catch, as the pass was terrible.

Moltzen is selfish and greedy, always has been.

Posted using RoarFEED

• it was of a forum admins opinion that what i believe i saw was ridiculous, however if this is a forum where we are free to discuss things that happen in games, surely i am entitled to my say without having a thread locked or told my opinion is stupid by a moderator…

** im not making stuff up… i’m referring to a factual event that occurred in the game…

there was a situation where moltzen had farah on his outside and totally ingored him to go run the ball himself and offload the ball to brown… farah was easily the best option with marshall on his outside… farah got in his ear after the try and moltzen totally ignored him… then later on when farah scored later moltz jus ran past him not congratulating him…

my concern is that we aren’t a unit… not like we were in 05… in a game we should have won by 30+ we won by 8…

i have been confident the last couple of weeks, but as a betting man my coin is going on the dragons next week… i think there is something up in camp…

lock it if you want, but if you do its a joke… people post stuff about coaches and players here all the time… atleast check it out for yourself AGAIN before you just pass it off as nothing…

FFS we have sections in the media trying to derail our season and now our own supporters are throwing mud. Dude, we have just finished fourth and have an excellent chance of going all the way, can’t you just enjoy the ride?

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.