LAWRENCE RETURNING ANYTIME SOON?

When is Lawrence due back? I hope this Friday as we need him… The game he got injured against saints he was great during the game… I hope he is back Friday night…

Posted using RoarFEED

He is due back this week :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

FO real? Yeeehhhhaaaaa….

Posted using RoarFEED

@BENJI:

When is Lawrence due back? I hope this Friday as we need him… The game he got injured against saints he was great during the game… I hope he is back Friday night…

Don’t we all , I think Shifty will keep everyone guessing though. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who goes to the Wests Tigers training session tomorrow especially in relation to our injured players.

@TIGERDAVIS:

He is due back this week :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

Hopefully. It’s not 100% confirmed yet.

Dragons can defend really well and we will probably need him to play. Last time we played the Dragons he dominated Gasnier.

Lawrence is one the best centers in the game and he will wanna go up against gasnier and show him and the dragqueen side that he is the NSW center to have next YR origin… Very unlucky this YR to be injured and not get his chance

Posted using RoarFEED

Sheens was quoted saying Lawrence and Payten could ‘possibly’ be back this week. Having a short turn around won’t help at all either… I guess if Lawrence is 90% you’d play him.

@Luke:

Sheens was quoted saying Lawrence and Payten could ‘possibly’ be back this week. Having a short turn around won’t help at all either… I guess if Lawrence is 90% you’d play him.

absolutely!

He’ll play. Toddy no chance.

@Tiger99:

He’ll play. Toddy no chance.

if he is no chance then why is sheens saying that he might play

Payten was out for 4 weeks a week ago, no chance he is playing.

Posted using RoarFEED

@hybrid_tiger:

Payten was out for 4 weeks a week ago, no chance he is playing.

so they say…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.