Code for tickets request - Please help

If any ticketed member is not going to the game on Friday night and wants to help a fellow Wests Tigers member out, please email me your code so that I can grab some tickets. 🙏 🙏 🙏

Unfortunately I am a non-ticketed member and am worried that all the good seats will be taken beofre I can buy tickets. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Thanks for any help and go you mighty TIGERS!!!

To be honest, I don’t think you will miss out on a ticket if you wait for them to go on sale to the general public.

I wish you luck, but I highly recommend that noone be foolish enough to email you their AAN.
If I gave my AAN to you, you would be able to buy tickets to Wests Tigers finals matches in the following weeks using my AAN.

The original AAN letter from the NRL said that you will keep the same AAN in following years for as long as you are a Wests Tigers member.

PLEASE HOLD ON TO YOUR AAN’S MEMBERS.

Aside from this thread I’ve also received an email asking me to send my AAN. Maybe I’m just overly suspicious but I think you should treat it like a credit card number and don’t give it to anyone. There is a line that divides…

yeah i guess so….I’m not worried about missing out as such, just would like to get tickets on halfway!! maybe wishfull thinking. I’m worried that all the good seats will be gone before I can buy.

And I totally understand about ppl’s worry with giving out their AAN number, but thought it’s worth a try.

Being able to buy tickets early rewards members for putting money into your club and the Nrl in general .
It’s not our fault you can’t get good seats even though there is a very good chance you will anyway .

Posted using RoarFEED

@pacey:

Being able to buy tickets early rewards members for putting money into your club and the Nrl in general .
It’s not our fault you can’t get good seats even though there is a very good chance you will anyway .

Posted using RoarFEED

who said it was your fault??? I certainlt didnt now did i??

Read before you post next time

And not that it is your business, but I was a ticketed member for years, but due to a forced change in work conditions I can no longer get to all home matches so only buy tickets when I can make the games. Despite this I wanted to still contribute so I continued my membership as a non-ticketed member.

Is that OK with you??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.