Knock out game?

I think the Cowboys are specials to beat a depleted Manly.

And now it looks certain Sam Thaiday won’t play for Brisbane v The Warriors. Hodges missing also = Broncos are vulnerable.

If the Cowboys and Warriors win = loser of us v St George is gone.

Masssive game.

Hoffman gone for Broncos too….Really don’t want to lose Friday night, would be a nervous 24 to 48hrs!!

mel & manly will win, no worries

I’d absolutely hate to be relying on a Manly win to keep us alive. I almost feel like they’d be so glad to see the back of us that they’d not be too fussed losing. We are their bogey side. They can afford a loss whilst the Cowboys HAVE to win. I can see Thurston running riot and big Scott having a field day against Manly’s weakened pack.

I thought Manly showed enough today to suggest they won’t lose to the Cowboys in Sydney next week. If the Tigers win, I will happily cheer for the Cowboys, but I think both Tigers and Dragons will be playing in the second week of the semis regardless of the result on Friday.

Cowboys are no chance! Along with Newcastle, they are only making up the numbers.

Manly lose at brookevale, especially in a final ? I dont think so haha

Posted using RoarFEED

@KingOvKingz09:

Manly lose at brookevale, especially in a final ? I dont think so haha

Posted using RoarFEED

That’s the thing mate, they can’t use Brookie.

The game is at the SFS……they’ll have a low crowd (Not many Cowboys fans + Manly fans don’t cross the bridge). The atmosphere will be a dud and Manly could be without six starters.

Cowboys will beat them if Thurston plays at his peak IMO.

Thurston would want to improve a 1000% on his most recent efforts. He did stuff-all over in NZ.

Theyre havin at at brookie i think cnx….because its an out of sydney team ? Thats what i heard

Posted using RoarFEED

@KingOvKingz09:

Theyre havin at at brookie i think cnx….because its an out of sydney team ? Thats what i heard

Posted using RoarFEED

The NRL has been pretty consistent in saying all Sydney finals are going to be at SFS or ANZ Stadium

It’s at the sfs. The tigers won’t lose to the dragons.

Posted using RoarFEED

Cowboys are gone, they’ve been struggling for a month now, if it wasn’t for the Dragons slump we’d be hearing all about it.

@cnx_tigers:

I think the Cowboys are specials to beat a depleted Manly.

And now it looks certain Sam Thaiday won’t play for Brisbane v The Warriors. Hodges missing also = Broncos are vulnerable.

If the Cowboys and Warriors win = loser of us v St George is gone.

Masssive game.

Nah, Manly were pretty good with all things considered today and personally I think they should do NQ pretty easily with a home town advantage. NQ are yet to prove themselves as good travellers and have traditionally had a woeful record playing anywhere in Sydney or any venue outside NQ for that matter.

Warriors worry me a little more, but I think with Brisbane’s impeccable record at home and their determination to send Lockyer out with a premiership victory, I reckon they might sneak home in a close encounter. Brisbane is a team I don’t want to be facing at any stage in the finals considering what they have to play for and their good record against us.

Then Knights, who don’t have a hope in hell of beating Melbourne anywhere let alone away. I think if the Knights can limit the margin to 20 I think they’ve played beyond their capability.

@cnx_tigers:

I’d absolutely hate to be relying on a Manly win to keep us alive. I almost feel like they’d be so glad to see the back of us that they’d not be too fussed losing. We are their bogey side. They can afford a loss whilst the Cowboys HAVE to win. I can see Thurston running riot and big Scott having a field day against Manly’s weakened pack.

what a load of rubbish to suggest a team would prefer to lose a final to avoid their bogey team ( i hardly think the Tigers are Manly’s bogey team anyway )
they win and they get a pre-lim final. To suggest they won’t be fussed about the result is :crazy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.