Thaiday

Didn’t think there was much difference between the Thaiday tackle and Dave Taylors Tackle that ended up in a 5 week suspension. But Uate’s which i though was probably the worst only got 1 week. These were around origin when things can get a bit skewed.

From what i can understand DT’s tackle was a grade 2. They challenged the grading and copped + 1 week = 5 weeks (4 +1). Not sure whether he had loading points.

The difference between it and Uate’s was the original grading. Uate was only a grade 1 which he accepted with early guilty plea.

So is grade 1 ( 1 week) and grade 2 (4 weeks?). Or am i missing something?

Upshot is that Thaiday can expect 1-4 weeks.

Nervous wait for Sam and the Broncos today… Tough having to work so hard for 10 Months to get to the Finals and then be rubbed out by one tackle. I didnt think there was any agression in the tackle, just a poor technic and the rest is history.

I support the NRL in continuing thier stance against this style of tackles, and I’d say he will get rubbed out for at least a few weeks.

No sympathy for the enemy.

Thaiday is a grub anyway I dunno why they made him captain next year and I hope he gets 4-5 weeks

Posted using RoarFEED

I’d say one week, he didn’t drive him in the end but very awkward tackle.

He’ll get 1 week, lifted him but didnt drive him, semi finals he’ll miss the Warriors game only unless he has a shedload of carry overs.

@scarcev:

He’ll get 1 week, lifted him but didnt drive him, semi finals he’ll miss the Warriors game only unless he has a shedload of carry overs.

He won’t in my opinion
He has no carry over points from any other issues so he should be right in my opinion

Thaiday is hardly a grub to be honest.
I’d love a guy like him @ my club, so much passion for his team, state & his mates.
Loyalty means a lot and he reps it hard.

Haters gon hate.
Thaiday for captain!

@Demps:

I’d love a guy like him @ my club, so much passion for his team, state & his mates.

Haters gon hate.
Thaiday for captain!

Third man into every fight?

Punches to the back of the head?

Videotaping his sexual escapades in a public toilet with a woman?

Yeah Demps, he’s a regular Andrew Ryan that bloke. 😦

@larrycorowa:

Didn’t think there was much difference between the Thaiday tackle and Dave Taylors Tackle that ended up in a 5 week suspension. But Uate’s which i though was probably the worst only got 1 week. These were around origin when things can get a bit skewed.

From what i can understand DT’s tackle was a grade 2. They challenged the grading and copped + 1 week = 5 weeks (4 +1). Not sure whether he had loading points.

The difference between it and Uate’s was the original grading. Uate was only a grade 1 which he accepted with early guilty plea.

So is grade 1 ( 1 week) and grade 2 (4 weeks?). Or am i missing something?

Upshot is that Thaiday can expect 1-4 weeks.

David Taylor has a 20 % loading for non similar offence and carry over points.

a grade 2, with good behaviour and no loadings or carry over points is 2 weeks.

@underdog:

@Demps:

Haters gon hate.
Thaiday for captain!

Third man into every fight?

Punches to the back of the head?

Videotaping his sexual escapades in a public toilet with a woman?

Yeah Demps, he’s a regular Andrew Ryan that bloke. 😦

He’s no saint but he’s all heart.
So have a cry, nit picker.

Has pleaded guilty and will miss 2 matches.

@Demps:

Haters gon hate.
Thaiday for captain!

x 2 Would take Thaiday in a heart beat Good player 80 minute player Never gives up

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.