Even Money

See TAB sports bet cannot make judgement about this one and installed each team $1.90 each of two. They no more than what they let on anyway. Some people who are in the know would have taken the $3.75 for the rorters to beat the storm last night, one punter had $9k on it.

Dragons $1.75 Tigers $2.05 at the TAB

Posted using RoarFEED

Hehehehhe keep the money goin on dragons

Posted using RoarFEED

@trumpy182:

Posted using RoarFEED

Great news. We must not go in as favourite. We have been favourites for the last 4 weeks and won, but struggled at times. Last time we weren’t favourite was the Dragons game at the SFS. The tigers always seem to play at their best when they are not expected to win.

@trumpy182:

Posted using RoarFEED

i might throw a lazy 50 on WT. my winnings can go towards my celebration drinks after the match! 😃

What will you be drinking alien??? bourbon and coke or jack daniels??? might head to the homebush bay brewery before the NYC starts and knock down a couple of Schooners before the game, though wont have a lot of time because kick off in the NYC is @ 5.15pm.

@you know who:

What will you be drinking alien??? bourbon and coke or jack daniels??? might head to the homebush bay brewery before the NYC starts and knock down a couple of Schooners before the game, though wont have a lot of time because kick off in the NYC is @ 5.15pm.

jack daniels if the brewery has some. i was thinking about going there before nyc, and then after the main game if we win. i mean when we win

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.