Predicted crowd.........i say 65,000.

I think their will be about 60,000 mad supporters

30,000 -Wests tigers
30,000 - Dragons
5,000 - ANZ Members/others.

Thoughts?

We got over 70K for the corresponding match last year. Dragons have a far stronger and more loyal fan base than the roosters.

Could be a sellout for mine as we might also see a lot of fans from other sides rockup to see us kick the dragons out of the finals series. Also considering that traditionally Wests Tigers v Dragons are high quality matches there will be a massive amount of interest outside of our 2 clubs.

80 000 - or very close to it.

@stryker:

We got over 70K for the corresponding match last year. Dragons have a far stronger and more loyal fan base than the roosters.

Could be a sellout for mine as we might also see a lot of fans from other sides rockup to see us kick the dragons out of the finals series. Also considering that traditionally Wests Tigers v Dragons are high quality matches there will be a massive amount of interest outside of our 2 clubs.

Wasn’t it the Major Semi last year?

@Chunk:

@stryker:

Wasn’t it the Major Semi last year?

Yeah mate sorry was talking about week 1 final v Roosters.

55,000 at best for mine.

NRL does not advertise big games enough

Posted using RoarFEED

Nor does Ch9, obviously so more people will stay at home to watch the game. Not one ad in the Telegraph today with ticketing info, prices etc…pretty poor really

@palms:

Nor does Ch9, obviously so more people will stay at home to watch the game. Not one ad in the Telegraph today with ticketing info, prices etc…pretty poor really

Hope no one from here is staying at home….cant beat a finals game live…

Crowd: 58,000
Cases of food poisoning brought about by dodgy Hot Dogs: 1,760

Posted using RoarFEED

@pacey:

NRL does not advertise big games enough

Posted using RoarFEED

This. Very rarely do crowd figures live up to the speculative numbers thrown around in the DT & SMH. 50K I’d say.

Won’t get 50,000 IMO.

As long as we outnumber the scum dragqueens I don’t care!

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.