Kangaroos Train on squad

http://www.nrl.com/arl-names-34-man-kangaroos-train-on-squad/tabid/10874/newsid/64622/default.aspx

Some interesting names in the squad, surprised they included Andrew Ryan & Presto, clearly not going to make the team, and they are retiring, why bother making them train for 4 more weeks.

A few others in the squad Tilse, Croker, Zillman, McQueen, not sure why they have been named either. Not like they have demanded selection with good performances

interesting choices anyway

Campbell will train through the off season to play in the All-Stars match I imagine.

@Goose:

http://www.nrl.com/arl-names-34-man-kangaroos-train-on-squad/tabid/10874/newsid/64622/default.aspx

Some interesting names in the squad, surprised they included Andrew Ryan & Presto, clearly not going to make the team, and they are retiring, why bother making them train for 4 more weeks.

A few others in the squad Tilse, Croker, Zillman, McQueen, not sure why they have been named either. Not like they have demanded selection with good performances

It’s a training squad - with a view to picking rep players of the future. Some of the names you have mentioned are far from the worst players in the comp and have the potential to be playing rep footy in the years to come.

Tilse has been in great form this year (probably outplayed Shillington, who’s a certainty to get selected).

Most of the squad is just the usual suspects.

@Goose:

I’d say they will give them both a swangsong game in PNG… Nice Touch!

is a nice touch if they do pick Bobcat and Presto for the PNG game

I know it is a training squad for players of the future, im just a little surprised with those selected, dont really rate some of those selected, spose only a training squad, doesn’t hurt to have them included

@MacDougall:

Campbell will train through the off season to play in the All-Stars match I imagine.

Pretty sure Campbell ruled out playing the in All Stars game.

Hm, Nathan Hindmarsh is there. My friend told me he retired from rep footy.

@WestsSupporter:

Hm, Nathan Hindmarsh is there. My friend told me he retired from rep footy.

probably wanted some one there who would not bum around, and have a crack at the opposition.
😃

Good to keep a solid field training with a hope of a Kumuls jersey.

They had to have a decent squad because otherwise it would be a handfull of guys from the bottom 8 looked at for Rep honours at seasons end.

Wonder who is coaching them

@MacDougall:

Dont this so, I believe that he said that he has played his last game in an interview on the radio last week.

Chris McQueen, Rabbitohs.

@smeghead:

Good to keep a solid field training with a hope of a Kumuls jersey.

They had to have a decent squad because otherwise it would be a handfull of guys from the bottom 8 looked at for Rep honours at seasons end.

Wonder who is coaching them

I think Mal has coached them the last 2 years… He is still the biggest icon up there!

Petero wont play four nations he tore his pec

@MacDougall:

campbell has stated he will not play in the all stars as he does not want to stand in the way of a young kid coming through

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.