Which team gives you the OH NO feeling

If we could avoid playing any side during the semis who would you want it to be ??
For me it is still Melbourne in Melbourne No other team worries me at this stage but Tigers V Broncos GF would concern me .
As Stryker said in another thread these guys will give their lives to win a last premiership for Lockyer
Anyone else worry you ??

Melbourne are so clinical that they are a worry. Dragons are hitting some form but arent where they were 3 months ago. Manly are tough but are also missing some players that may hurt them. Warriors are unpredictable…on their day they are very hard to contain.

But for me it is Brisbane…if Sammy doesnt get a too lengthy suspension they will be in the decider. They are playing with a youthful exuberance on a sea of passion and the arrogance and confidence this will give them will be hard to repell.

Its going to be an amazing finals series and it is a pleasure to have a team that will be a serious contender.

Bring on friday and maybe an upset or two over the weekend.

Brisbane and Saints worry me the most in terms of going Hd to Hd on GF day.

i wouldnt really want us to play melbourne in melbourne. if wests and melbourne win week 1 and either brisbane or manly lose would that mean we definitely wouldnt play melbourne in melbourne in week 3???

For me, I would love to knock out Manly, but at the same time they are the team that would worry me the most, or if we had to play melbourne or brisbane at home

Its not any team that i fear its the 2 idiots with whistle’s in there mouth, but if pushed to nominate a side, yeah brisbane, not because they are better than us but i have this feeling the nrl want them in the GF for the lockyer factor,sure they have played some good footy but they have been getting a shitload of help from the men in the middle getting all the 50/50 calls and there draw was a joke the last month or so i think they travelled out of brisbane once. Personally i dont care who we play in the gf we will win it this year why you ask because we are running hot

Melbourne in Melbourne would be the hardest.

I dont have an issue with Brisbane, i think we can beat them anywhere.

@alien:

i wouldnt really want us to play melbourne in melbourne. if wests and melbourne win week 1 and either brisbane or manly lose would that mean we definitely wouldnt play melbourne in melbourne in week 3???

Yes, that’s right. Also if both Brisbane and Manly lose, we would also avoid Melbourne in Melbourne.

We can beat every team in the top 8, but the one I fear the most is by and far Melbourne.

Brisbane, we have a horrible strike rate against them, I think we have 4 wins in like 18 meeting or something close, their not the team I want to play, but saying that, we can beat them, and the way were going I think teams should be worried of us more than us worried of them, go get em boys

Posted using RoarFEED

I’m fearing this game this Friday night the most.Just haven’t got a good vibe

Posted using RoarFEED

The team that gives me that “Oh No” feeling that I love as much as life itself. The Tigers.

As I stand in the train passing through Beverly hills I systematically have come to the conclusion that we can beat every team in the 8 starting with the drags this Friday.

No team is perfect in 2011. They all fear usm

Keep your heads on and you will win

We can do it …

Melbourne. Definitely worth getting on report for flattening Cam Smith.

@alien:

all games from week 2 onwards are in Sydney!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.