I’m guessing we wont hear anything new about his injury….just that he will be seeking overseas medical assistance…and that he’ll be expecting it to come good eventually(fingers crossed for the young man!)…I can only imagine what psychological scars this sort of injury will have on him…
Here is the rundown of the interview:
- Dwyer seeking overseas medical advice in Sweden. Looking at Stem Cell operation in October…If that’s no good then he will have an operation in Sydney
- Dwyer/Doctors not sure of the outcome until they “open him up”…
- Everyone wished him well…poor bugger I almost cried when I saw him on TV…I dont care if he ever plays again, I just hope he gets feeling and movement back in his arm!
- Payten said he would most likely be back next week.
- Payten sounded 100% that Lawrence will play…said the coach would not pick him if Chris wasn’t 100%.
That was about it as far as the guys went…Payten sounded very confident…:slight_smile:
Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme
Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get you back online.