Weather!

From the BOM at 9.35am Tuesday.

Thursday 8 SeptemberSummary Min 12 Max 20 Rain at times. Sydney areaCloudy. Isolated showers, increasing to areas of rain around midday. Light winds tending north to northeasterly up to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Friday 9 SeptemberSummary Min 13 Max 18 Rain at times. Sydney areaCloudy. Areas of rain, easing to isolated showers during the evening. Winds north to northwesterly averaging 15 to 25 km/h tending westerly around midday.

Wet conditions make the Dragons firm favourites imo.

Drainage at anz is world class.

I doubt it will rain during the game it will be fine.

Over the last couple of years we have learnt how to play in the wet. No doubt if it’s raining during the game or just before I reckon Farah will take control of the match a lot with his kicking game. A lot of repeat sets and kicking for touch. If you told me a couple of years ago this match would be played in the wet I wouldn’t give us a chance but we have improved a lot in this area.

Hopefully the weather doesnt keep any fans at home…… We need a massive Tigers crowd out there to get behind our boys!!

It’ll take more than a few drops of rain to keep me away

Posted using RoarFEED

Hi everyone

We have plenty of wet weather gear - experienced footy goers!!

Tigergran

As of 10.00am this morning.

Friday
Morning A Few Showers.Mostly Cloudy. Cool. -13
Afternoon Showers. Mostly Cloudy. Cool. Breezy. -15
Evening A Few Showers. Mostly Cloudy. Cool. Breezy. -11
Overnight Passing Clouds. Cool. Breezy. -7

Anz is a world class stadium with world class drainage it will not be to wet if wet at all.

A cool night perfect of rugby League. :sign:

Im in Wollongong and I can tell you it is pissing down here … Usually the weather comes form here and goes to Sydney.

I have a friend that works at Foxtel, she went and spoke to the meteorologist about an hour ago and he said it will clear up and not be raining for the game however expect very strong winds……

Couldn’t give a rats about the weather… I’m there… Rain, hail or shine.

Tell you one thing, it’s damn cold outside. Only 12 degrees at the moment. brrr

2:15pm…it’s stopped drizzling here and the cloud cover is quite high…according to weatherzone…chance of showers 7-9pm tonight has dropped to 60% from 80% this morning…I hope the showers hold off!!!

I’m right next to Homebush and I can tell you its stopped raining here but its quiet cold!

Strong winds. I’d expect to see a few bombs then. One of Moltzens would be difficult. No doubt they’ll be putting our back 3 under the high ball.

Wife just called me, she is at Newington as we speak and said clouds have parted and sun is out :slight_smile:

Hope it lasts !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.