Club feedback opportunity for WTForum.com users

Wests Tigers are offering users of WestsTigersForum.com the chance to partake in general discussion sessions to provide feedback on all aspects of the club, from opinions about Memberships through to feedback on Season scheduling, Merchandise or anything else related to the club.

The sessions will be held with Brett Clarke the club’s General Manager of Sales and Marketing over the coming weeks.
Wests Tigers have acknowledged the vast array of opinions held by the deeply passionate fans here on the forums and are keen to collate these important views from you, the fans among other stakeholders connected to the club.

This is an unprecedented opportunity for fans and users to provide their feedback on aspects of Wests Tigers from a fan perspective. The club is keen to hear from all fans even if you have negative or constructive feedback.

Sessions will be held at Concord Oval on 21, 22, 27 and 28 September. Several sessions will be held between 4pm and 7:30pm.

If you are interested in partaking in this unique opportunity please contact bclarke@weststigers.com.auand specify which date and time would best suit you.

WestsTigersForum.com thank Brett and Wests Tigers for offering this opportunity to our community./bclarke@weststigers.com.au

Anybody know what time these sessions would start?
I would love to attend but with my work hours they would ideally need to start about 7:30 for me to make it

wow, but ummm what about those fans outside of Sydney?

@jezz:

Anybody know what time these sessions would start?
I would love to attend but with my work hours they would ideally need to start about 7:30 for me to make it

There will be several sessions held between 4 and 7:30pm
Just specify a time in your email

This is their chance to get all of the moles in one room and eradicate them at the same time.

@MacDougall:

This is their chance to get all of the moles in one room and eradicate them at the same time.

dont drink the water 😆

Guys, I think a bit of credit needs to be given to the club for this.

For many years people here (my hand is up too) have complained that the relationship between the club and the fans has been poor, that “they don’t listen to the fans” and yada, yada, yada

The fact that they’ve come to us here on the forum says a lot! I’m sure they could have just rung up any old person in their membership database, instead they want to talk to us forumers. Nice.

Bug, they are listening brother. :roll

Well done Wests Tigers for putting this on. Hopefully they can get a lot out of it and everyone walks away a winner 😃

:sign:

@Tigerdave:

wow, but ummm what about those fans outside of Sydney?

+1

But it is a very good thing for the club to do.

Cynical thought - bet it wouldn’t have happened if we didn’t make the 8 😉

@alien:

@MacDougall:

dont drink the water 😆

The scotch fingers are lined with ratsac.

@Kul:

Sorry to be too negative, but I hope they don’t listen too closely. Some of the ideas on here are terrible.

Watersider, This is 99.9% committed fans. So the views are varied, that what makes this place great…and it is not loaded with comments that would make a butcher blush, which we all owe the mods a big thank you for. One of the best!!! :supporter:

@Kul:

Guys, I think a bit of credit needs to be given to the club for this.

For many years people here (my hand is up too) have complained that the relationship between the club and the fans has been poor, that “they don’t listen to the fans” and yada, yada, yada

The fact that they’ve come to us here on the forum says a lot! I’m sure they could have just rung up any old person in their membership database, instead they want to talk to us forumers. Nice.

Well done Wests Tigers for putting this on. Hopefully they can get a lot out of it and everyone walks away a winner 😃

Agree wholeheartedly Kul. This is a chance for members to provide direct feedback to the Wests Tigers on various issues and I must say this is an opportunity that should not shirked at by members. Some people are all too quick to complain about things when the team isn’t winning or they do not like the style of the team jersey - well here is your chance to voice your concerns/praise and be counted.

It is a very generous offer made by the club in my opinion.

For us out of towners would anyone by willing to take our concerns to the Tigers
There is probably just as many supporters not living in Sydney as there are supporters living in Sydney
My biggest issue would be making it easier to swap our out of town memberships to games which are closer to our vicinity I think the NRL in whole needs to make it easier
They would get so many more members by doing this and increase crowds greatly
Understand if a away game is a sell out that they can’t do anything but in non sellouts There is no reason why they can’t

Instead of a face to face session, I’m wondering if the club should organise a live blog session. This way some of the people here can feel more comfortable venting by hiding behind their keyboards instead of the old fashioned way and looking someone in the eye when they say how they really feel.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.