A Crucial Stat

A crucial statistic that some fans may not know.

When these 2 sides have met in the finals, the winner has gone on to win the competition.

I know its only happened twice, but its a telling statistic. I think more so this year with such a tight comp.

Even more reason to beat the drags

Posted using RoarFEED

im predicting aTigers v Dragons Grand Final

How do you feel about this one?

Wests Tigers go into this game as the fourth seed, but they forgo any home field advantage by playing at ANZ Stadium. They have lost their past four and six of their past eight matches at ANZ Stadium, while the Dragons have won their past six and 11 of their past 12 matches at the venue.

2 from 2 when we play on a Friday night in the Finals Series.

Icon…I’m having a bit of trouble understanding your post…what does past four and six of eight mean? Must be having a senior moment.

Know what you mean tigergirlz. About senior moments that is. Lost their last 4 and won (or lost) 2 of the previous 4.

@Allan Towle:

When these 2 sides have met in the finals, the winner has gone on to win the competition.

I know its only happened twice, but its a telling statistic. I think more so this year with such a tight comp.

I like

@Allan Towle:

Thats because they have traditionally met in the major semi giving the victor a 50/50 chance of winning the big one 😎

Although now we have beaten them again, I’ll stick by your hypothesis.

Our 9th win in a row came on the 9th of the 9th by 9 points…

Spooky!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.