Live Stream on iPhone

Comrads ,
Unfortunatly this Friday i will not be able to attend the Wests Tigers game and will not have access to television as i will be at wedding in Brisban. ATM i plan to listen to the game on radio , but was wondering if it is possible to stream channel nines coverage on my iPhone ? Help Plz ?

If you do find a stream online I hope you prepare yourself for a big bill and I don’t think the 3G network will hold up tbh…. unless your with Telstra or connected to a wireless network.

Best bet is to visit nrl stats and get their live game updates via text

Bill is no prob , i would expect the steam to lag at times .

Posted using RoarFEED

The problem you’re going to have is that Iphone doesn’t support flash, i’ve successfully streamed a couple of games on a galaxy before, can be choppy, but watchable.

Justin.tv app is your best chance

Posted using RoarFEED

There is an app that streams the score not the game……its called league live.

Posted using RoarFEED

Pacey , I just bought Justin.tv app , I watched a few programs and found the quality to be fantastic . Problem is i couldn’t find any australian content? do you know if NRL games are available on it ?

Posted using RoarFEED

Rambo the answer is sometimes. Often it has setanta or uksport in corner. However is same as fox’s stream You will also find fake ones that want u to go to some other site.

You’ll have to wait to just before the game to find out!
goodluck I’ll be there though =]

Posted using RoarFEED

With the Justin.tv app just pray someone covers it, there’s a possiblility there will be a stream but don’t take my word for it … Because sometimes there just aren’t any.

Posted using RoarFEED

When I go to Justin TV (not the app) there are usually always links to other sites. The frustratign thing with htem is working out how to do it. The suggestion I PM’ed you Rambo is a good option. You can always check if it will work to your i-phone because they are streaming something 24/7.

I thanks for the PM mikey I tried it but could not get any video happening.

Posted using RoarFEED

I know you probably did this but you did click on a link that was active, didn’t you? i.e. a game that was on at the time. You will get a short ad followed by the stream.

Then again it may not work with an iphone.

Mikey ,
Vurund.net gives me this message every time i try to stream something :
“Channel Protected by domain: www.vipbox.tv” ?

Posted using RoarFEED

Not sure if link was active, if th game shows up tomorrow night I’ll give it a shot , thanks heaps for your help !

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.