Joel Reddy playing Back-row

I know im only an amateur poster here on these forums but i bumped into some Parramatta players at The Roxy hotel last Sunday night having drinks amongst them was Joel Reddy, I asked him what position would he be playing next year? he said he was hoping to be playing in the backrow… so i take it they will be using him off the bench as a utility? just an assumption, his got size so he could play in the backs and backrow…

Best of luck to him!

@Jimmy Cage:

I know im only an amateur poster here on these forums but i bumped into some Parramatta players at The Roxy hotel last Sunday night having drinks amongst them was Joel Reddy, I asked him what position would he be playing next year? he said he was hoping to be playing in the backrow… so i take it they will be using him off the bench as a utility? just an assumption, his got size so he could play in the backs and backrow…

Best of luck to him!

That…… would actually make a ton of sense, considering the players we have signed…

Has he played in the backrow? I’m pretty sure I have only seen him in the backs.

Come on it wouldn’t be like Tim to move someone to the backrow!! :slight_smile:

Hmm I would have thought he would have been perfect at fullback…

The Roxy? Hope he gets that out of his system quick smart!

I’m sure that was a curve ball he threw…backrow…good luck to him…if that’s his preferred possie…then It will be State Cup for Reddy!

Maybe he’ll be the back reserve on the bench, who will also play in the back row??
I still expect him to be at fullback

If u were at the roxy u probably miss heard him he probably said somewhere in backline and with that environment at the club u heard backrow. Can’t see it happening

Posted using RoarFEED

I agree with Goose. Reddy will be at fullback or centre and Lawrence will play fullback. Watch next years trials!

Lawrence would make a great fullback - runs strong - not scared of taking bombs - slips into the backline like Boyd and less tackles gives him greater energy for attack.

@tigers6905:

I agree with Goose. Reddy will be at fullback or centre and Lawrence will play fullback. Watch next years trials!

Lawrence would make a great fullback - runs strong - not scared of taking bombs - slips into the backline like Boyd and less tackles gives him greater energy for attack.

not that old chestnut…. :deadhorse:

i gave up on saying lawrence should play fullback about 6 and a half years ago…

on topic though, is reddy even any good?! i don’t know why they signed him tbh…

Reddy injury prone?

Posted using RoarFEED

With the players we have been signing and as Sheens as coach Reddy playing back row does not surprise me at all. If he is to play back row it wouldn’t be the worst spot to put him because I’ve always rated him as a very very good defensive centre. He’s on par with Cooper as best defensive centre in the game.

His old man wasn’t a bad back-rower

@turnstyle:

@tigers6905:

not that old chestnut…. :deadhorse:

i gave up on saying lawrence should play fullback about 6 and a half years ago…

on topic though, is reddy even any good?! i don’t know why they signed him tbh…

Yeah he is a good player, just been injured for the season, i reckon had he been playing this season, people would be much more positive about this signing

He is a very professional footballer who is consistently good without being a world beater.

and Larry, if he is half as good a backrower as his old man he’ll do nicely :slight_smile:

Is he going to be 2012’s answer to Utai & Brown all rolled into one?

Wouldn’t surprise me if sheens has him earmarked for that utility slot on the bench.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.