An Apology to Robbie Farah OUR CAPTAIN!

I owe Robbie Farah an apology for starting a Forum Topic questioning Robbie’s Captaincy and suggesting he should officially share it with Benji!

After last weekends effort he deserves it as he led from the front and has played with heart all year through injury!

He gives his all every week and deserves the Captaincy as he is a true leader of our team and I look forward to him and the team lifting their games to another level in the finals!

It’s our year and let’s smash the Dragons on Friday Night!

best captain in the game!!! :slight_smile:

Good on you Properossi…there quite a few more who should join you.

Robbie is peaking at the right time and will lead the side superbly into the finals.

I was surprised Farah was not nominated for Dally M captain of the year!!!….rigged!!

Robbie was I the top four in the dally m for captain. Lockyer, cam smith, Pedro and Farrah

Posted using RoarFEED

He was so pumped during the Sharks game. His reaction when he scored his last try was awesome. He is hitting form and will continue to lead brilliantly!

Robbie Farah yelling out “SEMI FINALS” during one of the games maybe dragons game was just awesome, the cameras dont pick up alot of what is said between players and the captain on the field.

@BrissieTiger67:

Robbie Farah yelling out “SEMI FINALS” during one of the games maybe dragons game was just awesome, the cameras dont pick up alot of what is said between players and the captain on the field.

That was great wasnt it? he has been busting his hump all year and even though his form was down due to injury, the passion he has showed has become infectious.

This team will certainly not die wondering and as a supporter you really can not ask for more.

Agreed with the original poster.
I thought he wasn;t the right choice for captain when he was given the job.
This year though he’s really matured and is doing a great job.
Top work Captain Farah!

loved the way he calmed down the young forwards in the goons game in the dying stages when young and scott tried to unsettle them.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.