Jordan Marshall

Can anyone give us an update on his progress? He was supposed to be pressing for a spot in NYC but obviously never cracked it.

Good question….where is he?

I always see him at games, sitting with the u20’s squad and first grade players

poor kid, if his last name wasn’t Marshall he could progress normally without pressure

Yeah, what has happened to him?

@Goose:

poor kid, if his last name wasn’t Marshall he could progress normally without pressure

If his last name wasn’t Marshall he wouldn’t even be at the Tigers!

I imagine he would struggle to crack a spot at fullback with Tedesco there.

@travis_bickle:

@Goose:

If his last name wasn’t Marshall he wouldn’t even be at the Tigers!

Perhaps, but have any of us seen him play??

Even the assumption that he is only been given a crack because he is Benji’s brother is unfair.

maybe he is good enough to warrant a go as a fringe NYC player, maybe not, I, like most have not seen him play, so cant judge, but what is certain, he has far more pressure on him than any other player on a minimum NYC contract or near enough to.

I have only seen him play touch football and he is breath taking at state cup,i understand it’s a totally different game but definitely a gifted touch player

Posted using RoarFEED

NYC have used 35 players this year…I think they could have given him at least a spot of the bench at some stage…just to see what his got.

Not sure if he is signed for next year…I think it was just a one year deal.

So no one has seen him play this year?

Posted using RoarFEED

i’ve actually heard a couple of people say he should be given a crack at FG :crazy
like Goose said if his name wasn’t Marshall would anyone care about his progress? he’d just be another young kid trying to prove himself with none of us even acknowledging his exsistance till he proves himself

just give the kid a break, instead of trying to run the microscope over him all because of who his brother is

I just want to know if anyone has seen him play rugby league ? Has played State Cup for the Maggies or BRET ? Has he played NYC ? And most importantly was he any good ?

Posted using RoarFEED

I have a mate whi has played with and against him in Rugby league and says he is VERY ordinary. Apparently he goes alright at Touch but when it comes to League he isnt very good.

Posted using RoarFEED

@Rambo2714:

So no one has seen him play this year?

Posted using RoarFEED

I seen him play in the Wests Tigers/Warriors team in the Wests A Grade comp…

He is very very raw, much like Marshall was when he first joined us…

He needs time, his body is still very small and even NYC would be to much for him atm… I think with a full season of training he could develop but i really dont think the club will be rushing him…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.