Jamal Idris

The Terrorgraph were up to their old tricks again today making issues out of nothing by publishing pics of Jamal Idris feeling the affects of a big Mad Monday. As far as i’m aware Jamal has never had any off-field issues with alcohol ala Todd Carney, yet the Terrorgraph see an oppurtunity to publish an alcohol related story and they just can’t help themselves. Not to mention embarrassing a player after what seemed like a harmless night on the sauce. If there had been complaints fair enough, but it appears as though he was behaving himself, so why bother with this kind of article? what else do you expect from a gutter rag.

rant over

anyone see it? thoughts?

He wasn’t hurting anyone and the Captain Cook said he was a model patron despite being pretty pissed.

His job is over for the year let him go… Same goes for Carney as long as they aren’t breaking the law.

Posted using RoarFEED

Jamal comes to all the festivals @Newcastle.
Nice bloke, gets photos with all the fans, acts appropriately around all the female groupies and doesn’t take offense to the trash talkers.

Perfect gentleman from what I’ve seen.

This is a NON Story….

It’s weird how the Telegraph is always saying its the “No. 1 Newspaper for Rugby League” and claims it has all these fan surveys etc. for “the good of the game” and yet a story, which hardly needs to be told, only gives people ammunition to argue that league is a game for thugs, non-family friendly blah blah blah.

Idiots.

Homer Simpson as Mr X sums up the telegraph with a simple quote “I don’t have any news, I know, I’ll make up news.”

the terrorgraph does more damage to the game than good

@Marshall_magic:

Homer Simpson as Mr X sums up the telegraph with a simple quote “I don’t have any news, I know, I’ll make up news.”

Nelson has never steered me wrong before… Nelson is gold!

“At least take off your Pulitzer Prize before u say that!!!”

@Marshall_magic:

unfortunatley no one from the Tele ever get kidnapped by a secret society, and gets taken to a deserted island

@GNR4LIFE:

@Marshall_magic:

unfortunatley no one from the Tele ever get kidnapped by a secret society, and gets taken to a deserted island

This gives me an idea

@GNR4LIFE:

@Marshall_magic:

Plenty of Koalas here to gas him with though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.