Game eve late night special...

folks, i purchased two tickets as part of the ticketed members sale in the hope of attending the game (work, flights from the goldy and finances all falling into place).

However, I have had no such luck so and can’t be bothered going through the hassle of selling the tickets, so i have 2 tickets to give away to a fellow wests tigers supporter!the tickets are for seats in section 108-1 row 15 and are obviously next to each other.

so the first interested person to private message me their email address, will receive the tickets! enjoy :slight_smile:

ahh scott from lennox, if only i wasnt stuck in brisbane 😦

i should of probably added that i hope the recipient users the tickets in good faith and not for their own commercial gain… or was that a given? :slight_smile:

they are very good seats. did you get the tickets sent to you by email and they just need to be printed out?

good on ya mate, good to see a nice gesture

@alien:

they are very good seats. did you get the tickets sent to you by email and they just need to be printed out?

they were sent to me by email, however they have been snapped up! :slight_smile:

good job, rep points :slight_smile:

pay it forward,nice thing happen to nice people.

Well done scott2478,you are a great bloke.

@BrissieTiger67:

good job, rep points :slight_smile:

haha no need for those mate! rep. points are for ‘good posts’ or ‘engaging conversation posts’; i was merely getting rid of tickets i could not use in a short time-frame :slight_smile:

Good karma, Scott. Here we go, here we go, here we go…

Was a good game and great seats as well, my father and i enjoyed it greatly

glad the tickets went to good use!

what a night!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.