FIFITA??

I note Fifita has been named on the bench i thought he had been shown the door, or is he going to be a shock selection.

And just on Lawreence someone needs a kick in the rump if he does not play, four weeks to get over a hamstring injury, with the resources the clubs have theses day is wrong. And if hodges plays after two weeks for the broncos and he really limped off well then we do need a new medical team. :bash :roll

@bp tiger:

I note Fifita has been named on the bench i thought he had been shown the door, or is he going to be a shock selection.

And just on Lawreence someone needs a kick in the rump if he does not play, four weeks to get over a hamstring injury, with the resources the clubs have theses day is wrong. And if hodges plays after two weeks for the broncos and he really limped off well then we do need a new medical team. :bash :roll

Fifitia on bench because Groat hadn’t trained all week till last night and Lawerence re-injuried hammy week or 2 ago pushing too hard

Doubt Fifita will play but if he was hungry and went into the game with the right attitude he could be a real weapon.

Posted using RoarFEED

And just on Lawreence someone needs a kick in the rump if he does not play, four weeks to get over a hamstring injury, with the resources the clubs have theses day is wrong. And if hodges plays after two weeks for the broncos and he really limped off well then we do need a new medical team.

Every injury is different, pretty simple answer.

HELMESY, GRANT EVERY INJURY IS DIFFERENT BUT ITS THE WAY UR MEDICAL STAFF GO ABOUT LOOKING AFTER THAT INJURY AND OUR STAFF SEEM TO ALWAYS TAKE LONGER THAN ANY OTHER CLUB TO GET PLAYERS BACK ON THE PARK. AND NOT WITH OUT ANY OTHER INJURIES TO FOLLOW.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.