Anz red and white

Sorry Guys but on tv it looks like a red and white ocean. Looks like dragqueens home final.

Posted using RoarFEED

Thayer can all go and cry together

@Brisbane Tiger:

Sorry Guys but on tv it looks like a red and white ocean. Looks like dragqueens home final.

Posted using RoarFEED

I believe that was a channel 9 issue not a fan one, they seemed to love showing everything Dragons tonight.

I reckon it looked like we easily outnumbered them.

Our fans were definitely louder!

Tiger fans were louder…SaiiiinT Geoooorge chant sounds good though…It was beautiful watching their fans file out of the stadium with 10 minutes to go…hahahahaha

@Brisbane Tiger:

Posted using RoarFEED

At the game I thought it was at least 60/40 Tigers fans over Dragons fans…

Easily outnumbered them !! They had only 1 corner the rest was ours

Posted using RoarFEED

We outnumbered them, I went to the northern end of the stadium and had a look, there was plenty more black/gold/white then the red V.

Definitely more of us. Was very nice touch toward the end when about 100 of us in Bay 108 stood up and waved them goodbye as they filed out. lol

@prattenpark:

Definitely more of us. Was very nice touch toward the end when about 100 of us in Bay 108 stood up and waved them goodbye as they filed out. lol

:roll
Would have given my eye teeth to have been there for that!

@Colonel:

@Brisbane Tiger:

Posted using RoarFEED

At the game I thought it was at least 60/40 Tigers fans over Dragons fans…

This, we were louder for most of the match too.

We outnumbered them easily. So much louder then them also. Best game atmosphere wise I have been to 4 a long time. We even had their mascot giving it to us he was copping so much from the crowd.

Posted using RoarFEED

@prattenpark:

😆 I was up the back of Bay 108. The Tigers fans were very kind waving them good bye. I have never seen an area of that ground empty so quickly when Benji’s field goal went over.

We outnumbered them for sure. Wonderful atmosphere. Was sitting above bay 108. It was great watching the friendly bunch of WT fans from the bays below waving goodbye those St G I supporters. Helped heal the wounds from last year’s finals loss.

still, with the crowd they pulled it definitely looked dumb on the NRL’s part… it should have been played at SFS.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.