Tim 'Billy Slater' Moltzen.............

Honestly, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this point. Getting dramatically better every week.

The thing I don’t understand is that Sheensy always insisted Moltz could be a star full back and give us a running ball player back there.

Yet it was Sheensy who cut him. I don’t get it. If he saw this coming, why cut him?

(and don’t say the cap…he was contracted on 220…Humble and Reddy and Bell = more than that)

Besides his brain explosion when he grubbered from dummy half, he was great. All of a sudden he decides to run hard??? Oh well, if we go on to win the comp with him firing ill be happy.

@king sirro:

Besides his brain explosion when he grubbered from dummy half, he was great. All of a sudden he decides to run hard??? Oh well, if we go on to win the comp with him firing ill be happy.

He was coming off a knee reconstruction and a year out though. 99% of players don’t run hard for months after that operation.

Not quite Billy Slater but another improvement in his game Keep it up Tim 9 straight and a club record
I need a stiff scotch 😮

Been a bagger of him recently, but the way he was bringing the ball back was awesome tonight, contested bombs and all!!

I don’t want to gloat but I dead set picked his turn in form. I could see his game coming together and picked it.

http://weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9367 < here

Edit: Actually, yes I am gloating.

yeah besides that kick, he played really well, attacked the ball more, ran the ball back a bit harder.

Horrible move all round.

Tim is gettiing MUCH better each week……next season he loses the combo with Benji and so do we.

We get weak again at full back…and Moltz goes to an aging club with a five eigth who does nothing but kick… a team on the decline with a rookie coach.

Everyone loses.

Yes, real bittersweet isn’t it?

@Flippedy:

Yes, real bittersweet isn’t it?

Absolutely. Especially going to Saints. If he was off to the Warriors it would be way less painful.

I’d really like to turn Blair around and send him back to Victoria so we can keep Moltzen and Gibbs tbh.

@MacDougall:

I’d really like to turn Blair around and send him back to Victoria so we can keep Moltzen and Gibbs tbh.

Forget Blair, at least he is top class.

But Reddy + Bell + Humble would be $250 000 to $300 000 combined.

Moltz was on $220 000.

Why release him? To sign Reddy and Humble???

Yeah but I want Gibbs to stay too.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.