Fulton

Another great game by Liam He is just getting better and better And see he was MOM Well done
champion

Give him a NSW jersey. FFS Dragons, Manly get nuffies like Young, Merrin, Kite and King in the origin team why can’t decent toiling Tiger’s players like Heighington and Fulton get a gig?

Career best form from Liam. His defense has been superb for the last 6 weeks.

Posted using RoarFEED

fulton was superb.

As was Galloway, Farah and Moltzen.

I was happy with Lui also

I never was the biggest fan of Fulton. But now I can see he is one of the most valuable players we have. The work he does on the field is unbelievable.

Fulton is my 3 again this week, and he just pipped Moltzen and Woods.

Fulton is in amazing form! Wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

The other teams that didnt want him must be kicking themselves

Posted using RoarFEED

He is an amazing player who is in the mould of …… ??? No one. He is uniquely briiliant. Maybe a small version of Paul Langmack.

He’s like Dallas Johnson combined with Jacin Sinclair.

@NJLM78:

I never was the biggest fan of Fulton. But now I can see he is one of the most valuable players we have. The work he does on the field is unbelievable.

my sentiments exactly. i never rated him either, but he looks to be our halitau of 2011…

He has been playing like a demon. Was superb tonight.

was great in the beginning of 2010 before getting injured but now he has recaptured that form and then some! his running game aswell as his defence is great

Liam so owned the current australian 2nd rower Ben Crap.

@NJLM78:

Me too.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.