Club record: 9 straight wins

With the best Hooker in the world in Robbie Farah, and the best player in the world in Benji, it certainly helps.

WELL DONE WESTS TIGERS!!!

well done wests-tigers.

i think these few words sums it all up.
" when the going gets tough, the tough get going"

Great streak!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

Great work Wests Tigers so far but Im greedy I want 13 wins :slight_smile:
(+ whatever trials in between)

Premiers and World Club Champions Wests Tigers, would be unreal!!

A fantastic and almost amazing achievement.

The thought didnt even remotely cross my mind as I walked out of the stadium after that Paramatta loss that we would not lose another game all year. I’m still in a bit of disbelief!

Over the past 9 weeks we have scored 240 points @ an average of almost 27 per game and have let in 130 points @ an average of just over 14 per game. Its our attitude to defense that has allowed our attack to flourish.

Our guns - Rob, Benj and Gareth have all played well during this time but its the contribution of Fulton, Ryan, Heighno, Sauce and now Lui and Moltz that have really been impressive.

I dont care what anyone in the media or from rival clubs think…we are a definite contender - something we all thought at the seasons start. A tonne of injuries, off field disruptions, player movements, new signings, poor form have all been major parts of season '11.

The most memorable however has been our desperate charge up the ladder and into the finals. Congratulations to all involved.

@Balmain Bug:

With the best Hooker in the world in Robbie Farah, and the best player in the world in Benji, it certainly helps.

Come on Bug, and one of the best coaches in the world! Come on Bug, Please, give to us, Please. I’m Begging now.

No one on this forum should ever criticize Sheens again!! He is the premier coach in the NRL

Posted using RoarFEED

9 straight wins on the 9/9 with a winning margin of 9 … seems like that was meant to be!

Another spooky coincidence

The GF will be played on 2/10.

2+10 = 12

the number of likely games in a row required to win the GF = 12

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.