So what now

This McIntyre system kills me (especially in my current state) so who do we want to win now.

Posted using RoarFEED

Im with u mate. Dunno how it works. But ill worry about that tomorrow and soak up the win. Awesome!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

We want 2 of the Warriors, Cowboys or Knights to win so we get the week off.

Actually, I’m not too sure I want us to have the week off, we might lose the momentum, I’ll be a bit concerned with that.

cowboys and warriors please, and goodbye dragqueens

How about keep winning and another premiership

Do the Finals predictors at NRL.com and you can play around with as many combos as you like.

I even had a Tigers/Cowbys Grand Final after we beat Newcastle in a Prelim. :righton:

we just need to be cheering on each team that’s below us on the table; cowboys, warriors, knights.

we just need two of those teams to win and we get the week off to rest blake and lawrence and lote!!!

I hope we somehow get the Cowboys or Knights in Sydney. Can that happen?

BrissieTiger- I don’t think Lote needs a week off. He would benefit more from a run with a NSW Cup team this Sunday. Horribly off the pace at the moment and needs game time real bad

Posted using RoarFEED

@russelldp:

BrissieTiger- I don’t think Lote needs a week off. He would benefit more from a run with a NSW Cup team this Sunday. Horribly off the pace at the moment and needs game time real bad

Posted using RoarFEED

He needs as much game time as he can get. When he ran straight he looked a lot better than when he crabs sideways.

The most likely game would be Tigers vs Warriors in Sydney next week (assuming a Bris, Manly and Melb win).

The winner of that would come up against the Storm in the Prelim final.

Ideally the Warriors and Cows would win, we’d get the week off, Dragqueens would be gone and we’d play the winner of the Warriors and Eagles (in NZ) in Sydney.

To put it simple, all 3 teams above us win, we play the Warriors in Syd next week

1 of them lose, we play the one that loses, in Sydney

2 or 3 lose, we get the week off.

@steven_tiger:

The most likely game would be Tigers vs Warriors in Sydney next week (assuming a Bris, Manly and Melb win).

The winner of that would come up against the Storm in the Prelim final.

Ideally the Warriors and Cows would win, we’d get the week off, Dragqueens would be gone and we’d play the winner of the Warriors and Eagles (in NZ) in Sydney.

We want Warriors to win, best result for us. I doubt Manly or Storm will drop their games tbh.
Would mean we face Brissy down here and then Manly.

@Marshall_magic:

To put it simple, all 3 teams above us win, we play the Warriors in Syd next week

1 of them lose, we play the one that loses, in Sydney

2 or 3 lose, we get the week off.

Yeah that really pisses me off.

We win the 4v5 game

Broncos lose to Warriors
Manly win
Melbourne win

then we play Broncos and Dragons play Warriors in NZ. Heaps fortunate. If the Cowboys beat the Sea Eagles and the Broncos and Storm win then we have to play Manly in Sydney in sudden death as a reward for beating the Dragons, who would get to play the Cowboys (in North QLD) as a reward for losing.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.