Utai

One of his less memorable games.However,in the second half,he did run at Soward on several occasions which would have worn the little blighter out.

There was a method in the coach’s persistence .

Utai? I say lote? Everytime he touches the ball i pray to him that e just holds it. Farout. Ill stop being negative and just go with the whooooooooooo go u mighty tigers!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

Utai has had about half a dozen shockers during our winning streak. At some point he will cost us a game.

Did he even make ONE tackle on Gasnier when he was isolated??? Even one???

Utai and Lote were both shocking. Utai was great with ball in hand but as frightened as I was every time Gasnier ran at him, I was equally frightened every time Tuqiri touched it.

There was a point I was hoping to see Tuqiri off Utai to wing and Brown to centre…

How much is Tuqiri getting paid again?

Utai was put in a position to fail. His runs were good, as always, but I don’t think he ever tackled Gasnier. His defense is not center standard, which isn’t his fault. As for Tuqiri, I counted 3 errors. I will count that as an off game for him, because we all know he can do so much more.

@cnx_tigers:

Utai has had about half a dozen shockers during our winning streak. At some point he will cost us a game.

Did he even make ONE tackle on Gasnier when he was isolated??? Even one???

NO….he missed Gasnier every time

If I was coach I’d tell Lote to shed the arm guard- it is impossible to hold the ball securely with that thing on.

Posted using RoarFEED

@russelldp:

If I was coach I’d tell Lote to shed the arm guard- it is impossible to hold the ball securely with that thing on.

Posted using RoarFEED

I could not agree more. I was screaming for him to get that thing off

Utai was terrible in defence, luckily gasnier isnt at his peak and hasone eye on retirement.

yeah both Utai and Lote didn’t really have good games. Lote is still very short of a run, he’s had too much time off this year.

Our left side was terrible tonight……

I don’t know what Brown has to do to get a run???
He is so much more reliable than Utai, both in attack and defense.

I agree, Lote has to pick up his game, to many errors…

Did Brown even get out there tonight? I didn’t notice

I have little faith in Lote or Utai. They drop the ball too often. Considering they were facing up against Gasnier, it is amazing that Gaz didn’t score. Was Fulton covering that side of the field? If so he did the defence for three people tonight and did it well.

Brown came on when Ayshford went off

Utai was there to run over the little munchkin called soward, Ellis and fulton were the men who manhandled gasnier like a rag doll all night.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.